For me staying home and doing nothing and then playing guitar. For some reason playing guitar in the night is just so much more fun. dunno why?
LOL
Great! I met a girl. She gave me head.

What else could a guy ask for?
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Same here, just lying about, going to concerts, playing guitar.....
plugging my ears when my mom says "GET A JOB"
>_<

MC name = Bearrorism
Pretty cool.

Working, hanging with friend, went physical with a girl, bought a new acoustic...
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
So far? My summer is almost over bro. Doesn't really matter though cause I don't have to go to school.
Quote by walkinbazooka
Great! I met a girl. She gave me head.

What else could a guy ask for?

two...head?

as for me, eatin sleepin and pillagin, cant go wrong with that combination
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
I get up 8 in the morning, play guitar until 8 in the evening

reapeat

so yeah awesome summer, and I'm getting a new amp this week too it's going to be even more awesome
i was ill for the first four days
then for the next week most of my mates were away, but from tomorrow it should be good, balloon fiesta and then holiday (y)
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by i heart skoal
sodomy?

Don't worry, it's on my 'to do' list.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I hooked up with one girl I've liked for a while. Seeing Muse in a few days, so that'll be Clapton and muse in the same summer, making me a very happy person indeed.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by RIP Back in Red
ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!!!!!

I've been sick since Feburary

AIDS?

admit it you have AIDS!
Okay, I went to Tennerifie, and then hung about at the beach 100 yards from my humble abode.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Skating....badly and playing pool. That's literally it, and trying to become accustomed to the Logic Studio software. I really need some decent recording software but I'm broke.

In conclusion, it's been rubbish. I had low expectations anyway.
It has high ups and downs but never anything terrible. My social life has been all over the place this year because it has came from completely different sources than any other year. It's been a fun summer so far. It's hit a quiet patch over the past week n a 1/2 but before that it had been pretty rapid compared to other years. I can't complain really.