Does anyone on here play this online game?

I personally love it and I'm quite worried because at the moment it seems to be taking over my life lol.

So, yeah. Anyone play it. If so, ID and usernames??

(Sorry if this counts as advertising or something. It really isn't meant to)
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
I used to play it back in the day, then they banned me for multis (which I didn't have) then I was banned for using "The F5 trick" they fixed that, then I got perma-banned for abusing the mods because they banned me for the multis thing again.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Quote by Kiffa
I used to play it back in the day, then they banned me for multis (which I didn't have) then I was banned for using "The F5 trick" they fixed that, then I got perma-banned for abusing the mods because they banned me for the multis thing again.

You're...good...Lol.

I've not been banned at all yet, even though it seems stricter than just about anything. The non related forums are crap too. Nothing as good as the pit.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Quote by IDon'tLoveYou
You're...good...Lol.

I've not been banned at all yet, even though it seems stricter than just about anything. The non related forums are crap too. Nothing as good as the pit.

Lol, I used the forums on there once, and I saw a thread called something like "Does anyone follow Anarchy" so I left forever.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Lmao!

I joined about 100 days ago, when my friend told me to go on it because she'd just started because her step-mum had got her on it, or some strange thing like that, anyway, I just got properley back into it. I'd stopped playing for a while, which is why i'm only level 6 after 100 days. She's level 8, but I'll take her over soon
Quote by alaskan_ninja

haha
Its basically an Online RPG about crime.

You have to commit different crimes and level up so you can do better crimes, etc.

It's very addictive.
Quote by alaskan_ninja

haha