Ok. I'm on a 3 contract, and I'm looking at upgrading my phone, as my old contract's coming to an end.

I'm looking at the Nokia N95, but can someone tell me, what are the differences between:

Nokia N95

and

Nokia N95 8GB Version

??

I'm really confused. They look the same apart from one's black and one's silver and £4 a month.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Ones got 8gb On board so you can store basically everything on it. The normal one doesn't have as much on board.
Is that it?

Because you can get an SD card (or whatever they take) for like a tenner....
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
The 8gb has a slightly bigger screen, twice as much ram (128mb) and a couple little other things and obviously 8gb memory built in but there's no expandable memory like the old one. Thats it in a nutshell.....
Hmmm...which one do you reccomend?
Quote by alaskan_ninja

haha
Quote by IDon'tLoveYou
Hmmm...which one do you reccomend?

Depends on the price difference, the 8gb has some little 'luxuries' but they are basically the same phone, if its a big difference in price just go for the normal one
The difference is £4 a month.

Either £20 or £24
Quote by alaskan_ninja

haha
Quote by IDon'tLoveYou
The difference is £4 a month.

Either £20 or £24

Up to you then really, they're both great phones, I have the 8gb but I know a couple people with old ones and the screen difference is negligible really just comes down to memory, I mean you can get an SD card that makes up the difference pretty cheap. Oh and the 8gb is a bit faster. Can't go wrong with either