Page 1 of 2
the smith fight in the second matrix

EDIT: or helms deep
Sig space available, give me some praise
pffffffffffffffffffffft
obviously its the sasquatch scene in tenac or the entire movie of step brothers
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
The Norris Vs Lee fight scene.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
The scene in "Teeth" when the kid gets his junk bitten off by the vagina dentata (also see; best movie term evar), and a crab wanders up, grabs the dismembered, erm, member, and wanders off.

-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by 7stringuzr
all of wanted

Curve the bullet!
Gear-
Cherry Epiphone SG Special
Vox AD30
Boss DS-1
The Matrix 3, when they are al fighting those squid things with those ****ing battle walkers.

And the end of wanted, ****ing epic.

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

Last edited by TOAOIsaac at Aug 6, 2008,
The scene in The Notebook when....

Oh wait I mean that time in Fight Club when Angel-face gets the crap beat out of him.
I quite liked the final lightsabre fight between Obi-Wan and Anakin in Revenge of the Sith.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by bajeda
Feel lucky punk? Well do ya? (dirty harry)

Or, if you mean kick-ass as in done so well it will crush your soul, the final scene of Requiem for a Dream.

i agree with both of these.

especially the last one.
Gear-
Cherry Epiphone SG Special
Vox AD30
Boss DS-1
The beggining of the closing credits to the Matrix Reloaded. They played Calm Like a Bomb. Being a RATM fan, I came.
Get a Carvin. Do it.
All of LotR, especially the beginning of the first one with Sauron, the scene at the Moria, and all of Return of the King.

Cloverfield, the scene where the US Army starts an attack against the *thing* (no spoiler) of the movie in a little street, and the heroes are stuck crouching between the soldiers and what they are firing at. You can barely see what they're trying to take down but you know it's HUGE, there are bullets flying everywhere and it just feels like you're living it yourself. When I saw that on a giant screen in Melbourne Central's Hoyts, it was breathtaking. All of the movie is f*cking win, anyway.

Also, the ending of Fight Club.

But there are so many more.
Quote by Astyan
All of LotR, especially the beginning of the first one with Sauron, the scene at the Moria, and all of Return of the King.

So anything by LoTR is the best movie scene ever made? Wow. You have not seen many movies have you?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
So anything by LoTR is the best movie scene ever made? Wow. You have not seen many movies have you?

I'm a fan (of the books in the first place, but I also enjoyed the movies) and I just feel like every bit of it (or almost) is epic. It's only my opinion, the fact that it's apparently not yours isn't a reason to question my movie culture, thanks.

Also, I had forgotten the end of Scarface.
Get Your Stinkin Hands Off Me You Damn Dirty Ape!
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

I knew somone would bring it up. ''And then they are going to eat me! Oh my goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!''
Without a good harmonic knowledge, one cannot expect to become a great jazz soloist ~ Horace Silver

Quote by dietermoreno
Is it possible for 6 string guitar to tune lower than drop C and scales still work?
Page 1 of 2