I really like the song Generator. You know, the version Bad Religion plays that doesn't suck.

EDIT: I especially like how they named their album "Another Wasted Night." Good thing to see a band ripping off Gang Green.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Last edited by axeslash at Aug 6, 2008,
Quote by axeslash
I really like the song Generator. You know, the version Bad Religion plays that doesn't suck.

EDIT: I especially like how they named their album "Another Wasted Night." Good thing to see a band ripping off Gang Green.

C'mon, we all know Bad Religion doesn't play anything that doesn't suck.
I thought that they really sucked. I mean REALLY sucked.

Where exactly is the punk when you write predictable songs and sound like every other single f*cking band.

I have no time for bandwagon jumping miscreants such as these.
Quote by Corman0
what band do they sound like?

Quote by BrianApocalypse
every other single f*cking band.

Quote by Corman0
bandwagon jumping?

In that they're incorporating every single completely edgeless generic aspect of modern 'punk' (I prefer the term 'f--king travesty' over 'punk' as I feel that it is more applicable) into their sound.

They're about as different, alternative and original as vanilla sex. They're also as boring.

Bandwagon Jumping.
So Corman0, do you play the repetitive boring drums, the predicatble cliche guitar, the non-existant bass, or are you the terrible lead singer who has no business in punk?
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by Corman0
Im just showing the band thats all dude im not part of it
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.
OH BOY THE JEALOUSY CARD! Good to see you're playing that old 3rd grade standby!

I can say with 100% confidence that I can both play better and write better music. ONE HUNDRED PERCENT CONFIDENCE!
Quote by Corman0
ahhahahah
you know im pretty sure that they can play better then you ever can

Have you seen aXe play?
He can rip **** up on guitar!
You ever hear of capitalization or punctuation? It would be worth your time to look them up and learn them.

Also: so I take it with your arrogant demeanor and terrible arguments that you're the lead singer, right?
Quote by Corman0
o im sure you can
nahh aXe rips from what I've heard.

I hear he's in the Top 100 tabbers on UG.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
terrible argument? all i did was show a band thats all jesus coming from a guy who likes punk music when most of it is very predictable

as for them being better than you or vice versa i really dont care, cause in the end its just music get over it already
So why are you defending this band if most of punk music is predictable? OH BOY I LOVE TERRIBLE HYPOCRITICAL ARGUMENTS!
because i like the band?
i like bad religion to and sure there guitarist isnt anything to great either but there still good
The lead singer needs to blow his nose. Brian was right, this is generic ****.

EDIT: God awful, badly implemented ska elements aside, this should probably be in pp&e.
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
Quote by Corman0
ahhahahah
you know im pretty sure that they can play better then you ever can
Quote by Corman0
terrible argument? all i did was show a band thats all jesus coming from a guy who likes punk music when most of it is very predictable

as for them being better than you or vice versa i really dont care, cause in the end its just music get over it already
Emphasis added to point out your douchebaggery.
Quote by axeslash
So Corman0, do you play the repetitive boring drums, the predicatble cliche guitar, the non-existant bass, or are you the terrible lead singer who has no business in punk?

Yeah well **** you too ahahhahaha
It's like I don't even have to try. You do nothing but validate my arguments over and over again.
And Corman if you like this band check out my buddies band Longway. Its exactly the same. Social Distortion coverbandish.

Well nevermind I just listened to more of their songs. But half the songs sound like Longway. Tell me what you think of Longway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg72vVwNqQU

They're on Warped Tour I guess. My guitarist in my band is in this music video of theres. I personally don't like them and have beef with the singer but you might like em.
Last edited by yuMayumA at Aug 7, 2008,
I give up. This thread confuses me far too much.
Quote by Corman0
because i like the band?
i like bad religion to and sure there guitarist isnt anything to great either but there still good

Their guitarists are awesome. Fail.
BR's guitarists are in no shape or form awesome, but some of the solos on the more recent stuff are actually pretty good.
This thread sucks.

And the band is pretty borderline as to whether it should be here... but I think the thread as a whole warrants a closing.