Ok so im wantin to trade by old PSP for the one at game stop how much do u guys think i'll get in trade in value towards the new PSP ? on the scale of 1-10 for conition i'd give it a .......... 7. so any help would be great

thanks

BTW sorry if thread is in the wrong place
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
i sold mine to a friend for 100. he got a new memory chip and 3 games with it.

it was before the big color reissues though
There is so much free time in college.
Thus I procrastinate.
Thus I get better at Guitar.
Not more than 60-70 bucks. If it's not modded, mod that thing and play whatever games you want on it!
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Not more than 60-70 bucks. If it's not modded, mod that thing and play whatever games you want on it!

how do u mod it ?

also how much do u think i could get for the original nintendo DS and a butt load of DS games ?
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
i traded my psp in last week... somewhere in the $60 range. there's some deal going on where they give you $20 extra for consoles right now.
dont wanna advertise but check out the site in my sig,my friend runs it they give way more then gamestop ever would
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

-UG-Sumphead,Miggy01,Bostonrocks

-HC-sdresdre,XMahkaihX,Juan_M,mmcquain,teletaylor,frankiej
Bump
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
i still have my old one. i don't play games on it but i listen to music and get on the internet. i also bought a chrome faceplate and red buttons now pretty mush everyone at school envys me