Page 1 of 2
I've got this dilemma, I live with my best friend and his fiancee. We all share a house together, pay equal rent and all that bull****... well anyway, due to work and school schedules, and him spending time with his fiancee, we rarely have time to hang out just me and him and go somewhere or just jam. This I understand, but one of his friends, his ex roommate, is CONSTANTLY here, eats our food, trashes our house( and doesn't clean ****), clogs our toilets, smokes all my weed and never gives me money like she says she will and constantly wakes me up and annoys the piss outta me, and is always with him, so on the days off together that we have, we can never do anything without having that **** tag along.

The worst part is shes a ****ing female and shes dumber than a sack of rocks...I can't even have a conversation with her without getting mad because she doesn't understand simple common sense.

She comes into my room, all hours of the night and day and uses it to get changed and leave her ****ing clothes in my room, do her makeup, or just wake me up to talk to me about guys. I am not ****ing gay, nor do I want to hear about the 10000000's of guys that **** her a week and then never call.

One thing that annoys me is she constantly calls me for favors, money(she has a ****ing decent job), etc. Just today she asked me or my roommate to give her a ride back to her apartment so she can get food and then bring her back. The bitch has her own goddamn car thats parked outside my house as I type this.

She just told me a bit ago that she is planning on staying here until friday...yea right she'll be back on sunday for another week...

I'm just really tired of having this botch here freeloading at our place and I don't know how to talk to my buddy about it without pissing him off.....any suggestions?

sorry about the long ass rant
i play drums and guitar :
Last edited by bluehawk15620 at Aug 6, 2008,
kill him and he wont come back

OR
you can act really really wierd for a day. like walk around naked screaming the lyrics to I Cum Blood and he'll be so freaked out he wont come back
Kill her.
Quote by IUseAPurplePick
Billie Joe is a really good guitarist, Green Day is like the best shred band around.

^Fails.
**** her? If she's that dumb then she probably doesn't realize she's annoying you. I suggest getting your friend to talk to her since it's his ex roommate. But again, **** her.
Rawr! I'm a dinosaur
Kill it with fire.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Just don't let her in, and if you're roomate ask why, tell him all that and even that you're losing money if she is using all your stuff.
Quote by MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:

"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"

The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.
kick her in the vag and a she will puke out a baby. but then again she will never leave after that so i dont really know what to do
Tell her to pay her way or GTFO. You aren't running a shelter/soup kitchen. Do some cleaning around the house, somthing.

Don't worry about pissing him off, it's your house too and you don't have to put up with a freeloader. Be a total prick, it's fun
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Does your friend still think she's cool, or is he also pissed?
if he's also annoyed, then you can both kill her, if not, then you can just kill her and form a government conspiracy theory to explain, it's actually quite easy
I am coining new words like 'misunderstanding' and 'Hispanically'

"Civilization is unbearable, but it is less unbearable at the top"
-Timothy Leary

crit my songs (click on my profile)
Quote by Epiphany521
kill him and he wont come back

OR
you can act really really wierd for a day. like walk around naked screaming the lyrics to I Cum Blood and he'll be so freaked out he wont come back

i would say that you should just confront her about it.be direct and if that doesnt work put your face right up to hers and SCREAM REALLY LOUD at her make sure spit flys out of your mouth so she is in fear of her life.worst case scenario she will try to get a restraining order and thus she wont be able to come back.

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
maybe your friend's fiance can also help put a foot down against this bimbo that is in your house? You both can talk to your friend about the freeloader.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
Yeah I think its as simple as tell her to leave her alone and to **** off I'm sure your room mate would understand
Quote by Aaron the 4th
GAYS...we don't hate that your gay we hate that your proud of it
If she leaves her clothes on your floor, throw them away.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
When she wants to use your room tell her to GTFO.

Seriously, dude, be a man.
LARGE TEXT
Gloria Gaynor knows the answer.

I should have changed my stupid lock
I should have made you leave your key
If I had known for just one second
you'd be back to bother me
Sig What?
Quote by Holy.
Seriously, dude, be a man.

This.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
oh yeah she leaves her clothes in ur room... you need to put them on and when she is coming you act like a freaky fetish person like touch yourself and sing "i feel pretty, oh so pretty, i feel pretty and witty and gay!"

or be really extreme and take a **** in her shoe so that when puts it on she sticks her foot in your fecal matter.

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
Last edited by mohawkkidJohn at Aug 6, 2008,
Quote by Garou1911
Tell her to pay her way or GTFO. You aren't running a shelter/soup kitchen. Do some cleaning around the house, somthing.

Don't worry about pissing him off, it's your house too and you don't have to put up with a freeloader. Be a total prick, it's fun

+1

you're totally at the age where you can be a prick to anyone, and trust me, like he said...its so fun :P

Or you can go for the slashing tyres, breaking windows, and sugaring the fuel tank approach...
whatever she leaves in her room, throw it away instantly. whatever other crap she leaves around the house, wait a day, then throw it out.
the minimalist σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
tell her to get her **** out and leave. But first **** her. But dont be any good at it, she'll be back for more.
Pics of annoying person?
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Quote by McLovin-
Naked Pics of annoying person?

She's female, dude, get your priorities straight.
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
Well, if she was hot, then I would ask for nude pics.
Until then, I just wanna see what she looks like...
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
She smokes your weed - Sin number 1 and alone reason enough to kick her out.

She clogs the toilet- Sin number 2

Get that bitch out. She is obviously eating enough food if she is clogging your toilet, tell her to lay off your stuff.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!

Call him.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
pics?
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3
tl;dr
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Sounds like you could be hitting that for free, so I think you should. Quit being so nice about it or she'll keep walking all over you. You don't have to be super duper nice because she has a vageegee, everybody needs to be put in their place at some point, even women. Just aren't allowed to hit them..
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

If shes hot then bang her and when your banging her do something disqusting like idk sh!t on her then she stay away from you

EDIt: Wait a second, Shes a girl that cloggs the freakin toilet. ****, stick it in her pooper thatll teach her to clog toilets, but when you do that tap razor blades on your pen0r
Last edited by PMaN23456 at Aug 6, 2008,
Page 1 of 2