25 21%
I'm nice to almost everyone, except people I really don't get along with
69 58%
I'm only nice to people I like, **** the rest
22 18%
I hate everyone
4 3%
Voters: 120.
A good friend of mine told me something about myself that I have never realised. I am a very rude person to people that I don't like, particularly stupid people that I don't like. Now this friend of mine is always very friendly and civil to everyon, even people she doesn't get along with well, but for some reason I cannot do this.

I suppose I'm an asshole.

What about you? Are you a nice person to everyone?
Not at all I kill kittens for sport.

jay kay I'm a nice guy

Though I do give hell to people who are complete ass holes to me and/or other people.
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Last edited by Maidenfan066 at Aug 6, 2008,
No, i hate you.

Not really
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
I got told by several different people that I have an addictive personality, so I guess I'm nice enough.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

I'm nice to people whom I first meet, but I'll make it obvious to someone that i don't like them. I can be sly about it, so they get enough of a negative feeling from me to just stay away.
I'm nice to people, unless I don't like them or they annoy me in some way. But I can be pretty arrogant and sarcastic towards people.

Generally being nice gives you advantages tho, as long as it's not the form of nice where you suck up to everything
I guess im nice to most people at first but if they're douces then not really
Quote by Aaron the 4th
GAYS...we don't hate that your gay we hate that your proud of it
I like to think I'm a nice person. But if I don't like someone I make it a point to just stay away from them if at all possible.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Everyone except those that have betrayed my trust.

that was about 10x too serious for this website
everyone except those treacherous few that stole the pieces of my soul when I was 3
DAMN YOU!
I am coining new words like 'misunderstanding' and 'Hispanically'

"Civilization is unbearable, but it is less unbearable at the top"
-Timothy Leary

crit my songs (click on my profile)
I've been called everything from "meanie" by little 7 year olds to "asshole" by security guards and police officers... also on that list, jerk, wise ass, bastard, and many names along those lines
Eh I'm kind of an ass. It depends who I'm with.. I can be civil... and also at the same time I can be really obnoxious. I don't really care. No matter what you do someone won't like you.. so I don't really try I just chill.
Im nice enough to people...but when im drunk, one step out of line in my eyes = total removal of body parts (metaphorically).

But i do have this weird quirk where im daydreaming that someone pisses me off, and i imagine getting angry at them, then when i snap back to reality, i find myself being pissed off at that person for no reason....then after an hour or two ive calmed down

I havent been out much this summer
am i nice?

no i'm a complete and utter asshole and i'm damn good at it
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Apparently I'm lovely.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Umm... no, not really.

I mean, I partake in mean activities sometimes.. I feel bad afterwards, but I do it anyway because it's funny.

I'm nice to... my girlfriend. That's about it :X.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
none of those options fit me.

I couldn't care less about people I don't like.

but I'm a sarcastic jerk to some of my best friends. I wanna change...
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
I'm generous to my friends. I don't waste time on people I don't like.
I've been told I'm the nicest/most sensitive guy they ever met by a few girls, and I get along with most people.

/brag

EDIT: I am not and will not ever be nice to a guy from the suburbs who thinks he's gangster.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Last edited by YourDad at Aug 6, 2008,
I'm nice to nice people. I'm a complete asshole to douchebags that deserve it. Like people like that wigger from that thread a few days ago, I'm an ass to pansies like that.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

I'm too shy to be nice, but if I get to know people I'm nice. What else could I be? Also I'm nice to strangers in the same way that anyone who's polite is.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by Mr. Burns (from the simpsons)

I'm too nice!

You can't just ask people if they're nice. It's most likely a biased answer.
I wouldn't just go up to some stranger in the street, ask him if I can trust him with anything and then give him my bank details if he says yes. Not the best analogy, very extreme but still...
I try my best to be nice to everyone, it's impossible, but doesn't hurt to try. Sometimes I lose control and bicker back with some, but I always try to apologize if possible.
i'm usually a nice and helpful person...
but if there's someone i don't get along with or like, i don't turn into a mean machine and flip out on them...
i'm just, sort of, "un-nice" with them...
i don't know...
:S
I'm pretty much an asshole to everyone. I hate the world and it hates me back.

It's a good life.
I'm nice to just about everyone usually
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders