Bands/songs/albums your friends would never think you would like but you do?

Miley Cyrus and The Jonas Brothers here!!!!!

haha no

... but seriously I didn't think that i'd like Weezer but i bought their album the other day and its really good
Quote by Aaron the 4th
GAYS...we don't hate that your gay we hate that your proud of it
Atlantis: Hymns For Disco-K-os

A lot of people were surprised when I said I liked that album.
Sometimes I listen to The Format.

And has anyone else noticed that the pit is being overrun with 08er's. Especially June-August?
hmm... well... I've told my friends all the bands on my i-pod and they're surprised that I have Daft Punk on it... I've ranged from a long list of rock bands, alternative and some metal, but they never expected techno... lol
Quote by Erik_Aero
Sometimes I listen to The Format.

And has anyone else noticed that the pit is being overrun with 08er's. Especially June-August?

I'm 08... but from may... does that make me evil or something?
Quote by Nirvana6722
Miley Cyrus and The Jonas Brothers here!!!!!

haha no

... but seriously I didn't think that i'd like Weezer but i bought their album the other day and its really good

Omg if you were serious about liking the jonas brothers I was gonna have to urinate in your mouth. Haha I kid, I kid.

For it me it would have to be the song You Are A Pirate from that lazytown cartoon lol.

I don't believe in signatures. Ah, sh...
Moneen. Pretty damn good band.
--"Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride."--
BUCKETHEAD.

Well it's Soothsayer and Nottingham Lace that I love but a friend of mine always criticizes me for liking a few of his songs, probably because I dislike Steve Vai so much, and because I criticize him for liking Souija boy (come on, seriously, that's not even music....).