Page 1 of 2
Right my friend just told me a very funny story about these 2 people in my year group lol

Well, this couple in my year had a party for their 1 year anniversary (just an excuse to get wasted if you ask me). Almost everyone at the party got drunk and lots of people were getting with each other and stuff. So this couple decide that noone will notice if they slip away for a bit of hanky panky. They went into the guys room (i was at his house) but 2 of their friends were already having sex in their so they decided to go into is parents room.

So they were going at it for a bit and being drunk and not really thinking about stuff too much, the girl told the guy to give her anal for the first time. He starts giving her i and after about 2 minutes he hit the spot in her ass and made her **** ALL over his parents bed lol So they quickly get dressed and stuff and get out of the room.

Next morning when his parents are back, they go upstairs to find their nice white sheets completely covered in **** lol When they question him about it, he blamed it on the dog. They ACTUALLY believed him and they got the dog put down.

Ive just been told this story but apparantly it happened like 4 months ago and he still wont come clean to his parents about it lol

Just thought i'd share that with you lol
That is really sad and not funny at all.

Edit: You're a dumbass for believing this story.
Last edited by Portuguese_boy at Aug 6, 2008,
That's not funny at all.

That guy is an asshat.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
How is that funny?

They ****ing killed a dog because that guy is a pussy and won't own up to his **** ups. He should be put down.
Quote by Haedadru
I suggest nicola teslas powered radiation death ray mounted on an orange, top secret, neo-nazi flying swastika

What?
They killed the dog...

Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
That's horrible.... =/ Poor Dog....

You mean he hasn't come dirty to his parents?
Quote by MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:

"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"

The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.
um that's a pretty poor attemppt at a joke, pet-owners can't simply choose to have their pets put down, they do actually have rights, and ****ing on a bed is not justifiable means to kill a dog
See, that's what happens when you do anal.

**** goes down!

--"Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride."--
Um. lol.
Quote by westo
If you have sex with her the baby will become pregnant. Then the fetus will have a fetus. And if you keep doing it it'll never end! It'll be a fetus in a fetus in a fetus in a fetus in a fetus in a fetus in a fetus in a fetus in a fetus.
1. This is a true story and not stolen
2. Yeah i know its horrible to get the dog put down but the story still made me laugh
dude this story has been told in every highschool on the freaking planet.

it's not true.

My mate told me the same story last week.
What!? Screw you buddy. Poor dog, that crap isn't funny. Why can't these teenage turds control their goddamn hormones. Assbags!
I tried to smile. I really did.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
It'd be worse if it a were a toy sized chihuahua.
Interested in Japan? Join the Club. PM me or Kurt-Corgan.
Quote by PieceOfMind666

Haha, that was an epic pic battle. you are a worthy opponent

No this story really is true. I asked a few other people to confirm it because it did sound a bit suspicious but i can assure you it is 100% genuine
thats not funny at all, lol
and you nicked that story from the poop thread, lol
someone should put this thread down, lol

Oh my kingdom for a banhammer!
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
Quote by rooney1991
No this story really is true. I asked a few other people to confirm it because it did sound a bit suspicious but i can assure you it is 100% genuine

Did the other people actually see the **** covered bed, you said the couple left as soon as they did this wonderful act and I don't think anyone entered the room after.
For the last time, i did not steal this. I didnt even know there was a ****ing poop thread. If you lot are just going to be ****s when someone posts a funny, real thing which has happened then i hope you all die. All of you.

EDIT: ^ No the couple wouldnt let people in but they told a couple of people about it straight away
Quote by rooney1991
For the last time, i did not steal this. I didnt even know there was a ****ing poop thread. If you lot are just going to be ****s when someone posts a funny, real thing which has happened then i hope you all die. All of you.

Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Portuguese_boy
Did the other people actually see the **** covered bed, you said the couple left as soon as they did this wonderful act and I don't think anyone entered the room after.

+1

dude, seriously. EXACT SAME STORY. LAST WEEK.

and when we confronted him it turned out it wasn't true either.
Quote by rooney1991

Quote by Demon Wolf
I tried to smile. I really did.

There there, it'll all be ok.

*hugs*
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Note to readers= This topic clearly depicts an event that happened to the thread starter himself.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Wow TS is a dick..that is not funny in the least...perhaps we should cause him to **** all over his parents sheets by having anal secks with him..see how he likes it.

.>>

<<.
Quote by ZLocke17
i heard the same story three years ago about a couch. dumb.

A couch shat on a bed?!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Quote by Demon Wolf
A couch shat on a bed?!

I heard a guy was having anal sex with his dog on his parent's bed and he made the dog **** and when his parents came home he blamed it on his girlfriend and they had her put down.

true story, my mate's friend's cousin's parakeet's lice saw it!
Page 1 of 2