I searched and was shocked to find nothing on this subject!

So basically, I have read every book in the series at least thrice, and my faves are Wizard's First Rule, Stone of Tears, Temple of the Winds, Faith of the Fallen Chainfire, Phantom and Confessor

The ending to the series was so epic I nearly cried.

So, g'head, discuss. and beware n00bs, there will invariably be

*SPOILERS*

in this thread!
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
First couple books were good. Went way downhill from there. The dialogue became horrible and boring; it dealt with obscure irrelevant pieces of infoformation all of which was out of character. The ending was abrupt and it seemed as though Terry Goodkind was just milking the series with the last 3 or 4 books.

/opinion
Amazing series, as far as I'm concerned. You've only read the whole thing 3 times through? Far more for me :P There were some parts I didn't care for, but it was a great series, and I'll probably end up rereading it again at some point.
Is awful.

Sorry, but I really hate it and i've actually read a fair few of them (long summers). He has bad characters, bad/ridiculous plots all propped up on that vile women's ridiculous philosophy. The man couldn't put his finger on subtle if, ironically enough, his finger was the size of the hoover dam.

EDIT: Actually, the first maybe...two? books were ok, fairly-okish fantasy stuff with decently original plot. After that, refer to my first bilious rant.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by meh!
Is awful.

Sorry, but I really hate it and i've actually read a fair few of them (long summers). He has bad characters, bad/ridiculous plots all propped up on that vile women's ridiculous philosophy. The man couldn't put his finger on subtle if, ironically enough, his finger was the size of the hoover dam.

I figure you'd know and use the characters' names if you actually had read the books/knew what you were talking about at all.
Quote by -Collapse-
Quote by CodySG

Quote by Malerick
Amazing series, as far as I'm concerned. You've only read the whole thing 3 times through? Far more for me :P There were some parts I didn't care for, but it was a great series, and I'll probably end up rereading it again at some point.

and I say at least 3 times bause I've only read Confessor 3 times so far It hasn't been out long enough for more than that yet
Quote by -Collapse-
Quote by CodySG

Quote by poopsmith666
I figure you'd know and use the characters' names if you actually had read the books/knew what you were talking about at all.

I don't know why you would assume that I don't know what I"m talking about any more than anyone else. Especially considering, with your logic, no one else who has posted so far knows what they're talking about (ie did not use character names) either.

Also, no need to be so hostile. They're just a series of books, it's not like they're a way of life, eh?
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by meh!
I don't know why you would assume that I don't know what I"m talking about any more than anyone else. Especially considering, with your logic, no one else who has posted so far knows what they're talking about (ie did not use character names) either.

Also, no need to be so hostile. They're just a series of books, it's not like they're a way of life, eh?

sorry, you're right, I was just crabby is all.

anyways great series right.

Pretty much my favourite book ever is Faith of the Fallen. You really get an in depth look at Richard's character, and it is built upon greatly too.
Quote by -Collapse-
Quote by CodySG