im looking for the best PMP with GPS 30gb min (preferably 100GB) with the best sound quality for doing gigs with it, wifi, a good menu system to find songs quickly and WMA OGG etc compatability and good inbuilt speakers obviously. I saw this one it looks pretty good

http://www.advancedmp3players.co.uk/shop/Portable_Media_Players.3/Archos.3/501098/ARCHOS_605_30GB_GPS_WIFI_Portable_Media_Player.3305.html
not asking for much are you... maybe you want it to cook bacon and eggs while it's at it?!
Quote by Mangler_666
not asking for much are you... maybe you want it to cook bacon and eggs while it's at it?!

well its for gigs which are sometimes far away hence GPS media speakers, wifi for hotel stays etc need good display for finding songs when i do dj gigs and need better sound quality than apple. also need it to be big enough to see on stage.
Boombox.
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Quote by Echoplex
prepare to spend a lot of money

yes i think i have enough rubles for a state produced tapedeck lulz
Quote by Phazer
well its for gigs which are sometimes far away hence GPS media speakers, wifi for hotel stays etc need good display for finding songs when i do dj gigs and need better sound quality than apple. also need it to be big enough to see on stage.

how about a laptop then?! and you don't NEED GPS, ever heard of a MAP?! GPS' are just lazy IMO
Quote by Mangler_666
how about a laptop then?! and you don't NEED GPS, ever heard of a MAP?! GPS' are just lazy IMO

ive got a macbook and i dont think i can get gps on a laptop unless i have wireless connection. i want something smaller that i can travel around with easier.
that ARCHOS 605 30GB GPS WIFI Portable Media Player is just like a normal gps you can search for garmin gps but i don't think that they have a good inbuilt speakers