Probably none of them.
Hardcore isn't going to last that long.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
I bet bands like Rollins-era Black Flag, Dead Kennedys, and Bad Brains will still be covered, just because they are such classic punk/hardcore bands.
Quote by Sleaze Disease
Probably none of them.

yep. i agree.
Minor Threat
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
although i'm a fan of hardcore music, i'm gonna have to agree with Sleaze Disease...it's not going to last, and sadly enough, we really don't have many artists these days that will be remembered in 15-20 years. maybe 10 years ago there were some good ones, but i doubt it now.
If you guys are thinking of bands that normally appear on the first page of this forum, then yes, that's understandable.

I was thinking of Champion, Bane, Have Heart, American Nightmare, Death Threat... C'mon, guys.
Quote by qotsa1998
I bet bands like Rollins-era Black Flag, Dead Kennedys, and Bad Brains will still be covered, just because they are such classic punk/hardcore bands.

Those are the true harcore, the good hardcore. THe hardcore punk the hardcore they talk about is the **** like deathcore and screamo, wannabe deathmetal stuff.
Quote by cfhwarhead
Those are the true harcore, the good hardcore. THe hardcore punk the hardcore they talk about is the **** like deathcore and screamo, wannabe deathmetal stuff.

wrong.
coming to terms with an inevitable death.
Verse, Modern Life is War, Blacklisted, Have Heart, Bane, Shai Hulud, all the classics, etc.
If you're talkin hardcore.
If you're talkin -core, probably Norma Jean, As I Lay Dying, The Devil Wears Prada, Underoath, All that Remains, August Burns Red, etc.
Quote by saxaxe
Verse, Modern Life is War, Blacklisted, Have Heart, Bane, Shai Hulud, all the classics, etc.
If you're talkin hardcore.
If you're talkin -core, probably Norma Jean, As I Lay Dying, The Devil Wears Prada, Underoath, All that Remains, August Burns Red, etc.

Yes.

Thank you.
Verse - Tear Down These Walls
Down To Nothing - Higher Learning
Have Heart - The Unbreakable

And maybe other various songs by Shai Hulud, With Honor, Bane, Champion, etc.
I love the random people who come in to talk about **** they dont know about

I'd say maybe some comeback kid gets covered, a song like Wake the Dead, All in a Year or something of that nature. maybe a champion or guns up! song, but their carrers were short lived
Last edited by Job 4 a Cowboy at Aug 7, 2008,
I remember seeing this exact same thread over on b9. haha

and it had better posts
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
Quote by chris_122
I remember seeing this exact same thread over on b9. haha

and it had better posts

Well...you're comparing b9 to UG. On the topic of hardcore.

Are you surprised?
Quote by saxaxe
Well...you're comparing b9 to UG. On the topic of hardcore.

Are you surprised?

you're right hahaha
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
Well, Kids Like Us get covered a lot already, so I guess maybe they'll last a few more years, maybe. And other bands I can think of would be American Nightmare/Give Up the Ghost, Comeback Kid, and Integrity.
Everything comes from b9.
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
Quote by Sleaze Disease
Probably none of them.

Too bad it's already lasted 30 years.

Enjoy fapping to hair metal's long dead 15 minutes.

Shai Hulud and Converge. And Black Flag, because everyone wants to play Nervous Breakdown.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Quote by cfhwarhead

Don't lump screamo with deathcore you ignorant ****.
Comeback Kid for sure, and probably Bane, Verse, Shipwreck AD, Have Heart etc.

Personally, I love to cover 'No. 51' by The Carrier, and 'Time Is The Enemy' by 50 Lions.
i think Shai Hulud
and i reacon the older bands like Minor Threat, Bold, Black Flag, Bad Brains, JUdge etc

will still carry on going
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by PDMChubby
Don't lump screamo with deathcore you ignorant ****.

you beat me! grats
Quote by tomohawkjoe
You guys do realize that this
moved in any position isn't a tritone. There is only two tones in that chord, the root and the diminished fifth.

lol
i was gonna say agnostic front but i think one or two bands already covered them. they're a huge influence. In the next 15 years i think the bands that might get covered are Shai Hulud, Avenged Sevenfold, Bury Your Dead, Underoath, Terror, Hatebreed, Throwdown, Bane and still some old school hardcore like gorrilla biscuits, integrity, suicidal tendencies, black flag, and sick of it all.