HI everyone, i am a new member here

Well, I got a question lately
I had my LTD F250 for a while, and Roland Cube15
now I want to upgrade my guitar and amp
(I wanna change to a active pickup instead of my passive pickup)
I know people would probably say I should save more money to buy another guitar, coz LTD is kinda crappy, it is meaningless to upgrade it
However, I love my guitar a lot and this guitar means a lot to me, so upgrade it is the only way for me

So I am just wondering is there any pickups and amp fit my guitar
anywayz, I love playing different kind of music, but I mostly play Metal and Jrock music
and I was thinking of DiMarzio PAF Pro PU and Marshall amplifier?

should I go for it or it doesnt fit my guitar?

well...
I should probably stop asking too many question
I hope someone can answer my question
Think more in-depth about your "Marshall amplifier", you don't want to go out and spend any money at all on an MG; mack sure you get a decent tube combo. Also you'll want to upgrade your amp first, you can then make a much more educated decision about the pickups you want to choose because you'll have a much better idea of what changes you'll need to make to your gear to get the tone you want.

You may also want to think a bit harder about the kind of amp you want; what kind of tone are you looking for?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
^^^Oh get off the MG kick already would you! That was ok for the first generation of them, which were indeed crap, but the new ones are much better thanks to the FDD circuit. Do they sound EXACTLY like a tube? Nope. But they still sound good enough for someone like the TS here. And cost a lot less new. People need to start somewhere right? Well, the MG's aren't "bad" for this purpose. Very narrow minded of you to flat out tell someone "don't spend any money" on one, when you don't suggest an alternative.
Quote by LeftyDave
^^^Oh get off the MG kick already would you! That was ok for the first generation of them, which were indeed crap, but the new ones are much better thanks to the FDD circuit. Do they sound EXACTLY like a tube? Nope. But they still sound good enough for someone like the TS here. And cost a lot less new. People need to start somewhere right? Well, the MG's aren't "bad" for this purpose. Very narrow minded of you to flat out tell someone "don't spend any money" on one, when you don't suggest an alternative.

No, they're crap. The FDD switch is a joke, it's a button for making the amp sound not-quite-as-crap-as-it-usually-does.

TS, it's not worthwhile thinking about upgrading pickups until you have a worthwhile amp, a Marshall MG is not a worthwhile amp, there's better things out there for the same price. Nobody can really make a recommendation until the TS tells us a bit more about the kind of stuff he plays and how much money he has.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by LeftyDave

I had an MG with an FDD button on it. Note the past tense; I now use my small Stagg bass amp and a distorton pedal for quieter practice because the line6 Uber Metal sounds better than the gain on an MG and the clean channel on an MG breaks up quicker than anything else I've ever heard. I can give several viable alternatives to the MG in whatever price bracket you care to mention but didn't because no budget or musical style was mentioned and this isn't the forum for that anyway; I was just warning the TS that the word "Marshall" stuck on the front of an amp doesn't make it awesome.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Check out some of the Spider series from Line 6. I think those are pretty decent amps for the money.
Quote by kwon182
Check out some of the Spider series from Line 6. I think those are pretty decent amps for the money.

Also no; if you want a decent modelling amp you should be looking into the Roland Cubes and Vox Valvetronixs.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
I think i really should focus on changing my amps first

I am using Roland Cube 15, but the distortion sounds like much less than line6 spider2(insane mode), then i saw people keep saying line6 is not that good, so i realy think i should get one tube amp.....do you guys have any recommend about tube amp?
for the budget, below$500 US....i am still a student><

marshall is the most famous brand that i know and i saw many guitarist use it, that's why i want to get one
Well i've always adored Mesa Boogie and Peavey amps, but that's just me.
Ibanez JEM
Ibanez RG350DX
Line 6 Spider 3
Boss MD-2
Dunlop Original Wah
KORG OASYS
KORG PA-60
Yeah I heard the Peavy Valveking was a decent amp. But amps are a weak point for me so please correct me if I'm wrong.
vox valvetronix are very good amps and not too expensive look them up
Quote by Ze_Metal
Yeah I heard the Peavy Valveking was a decent amp. But amps are a weak point for me so please correct me if I'm wrong.

+1 to this.

A Peavey Valveking 112 Combo, it does most things quite well and comes in about $100 under your budget, for that you can get a decent overdrive pedal to really push it for teh br00talz.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.