Poll: Do you have dandruffs ?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you have dandruffs ?
HELL YE !!!
17 27%
HELL NO !!!
25 40%
sometimes
19 31%
WTFFF IS THAT ?!
1 2%
Voters: 62.
Yeah. It won't go away :/ I've been using head and shoulders for ages now, still to no avail!

how do you make it go away! i shower twice a day, but i only shampoo/condition it once a day.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Quote by SathiaSun
Yeah. It won't go away :/ I've been using head and shoulders for ages now, still to no avail!

how do you make it go away! i shower twice a day, but i only shampoo/condition it once a day.

What do you do in the other shower?
....Just wondering.
Quote by SathiaSun

Pretty much the same for me.
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
Dandruff is caused when the top of your head becomes dry because the moisture goes to your hair, the best way to get rid of it is by using conditioner and denorex and least every other day
Quote by alecoholic
What do you do in the other shower?
....Just wondering.

Hmm lets see. I remove my clothing very very slowly :] and i slip into the shower stall... i run the water on me and i let it wash down my naked body. i dip my head back and let the warm water carass my dandruff infested hair.

i grab my head and shoulders bottle and i squeeze it until the sticky substance squirts all over my hair and drips down my face. I rub the head and shoulders in and i run my fingers through my hair. it begins to foam up until there is an avalanche of white stuff cumming down my head.

i rinse it off again and i close my eyes -- savoring every moment of it. i moan in pleasure of the warm water washing down my body. i grab the soap and i just soap up and stuff and i dry my hair i carry on my business.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
you gotta massage your hair skin, not just wash your hair.

Danddruff is greasy dead skin that comes from your head skin. If you massage for 10mins in the shower daily, your skin will get stronger and you won't have dandruff.
Quote by ai4281

Danddruff is greasy dead skin that comes from your head skin. If you massage for 10mins in the shower daily, your skin will get stronger and you won't have dandruff.

thnx man, ill try that method
I sometimes get it, but if i use anti-dandruff shampoo twice a week it never seems to come back
Quote by SathiaSun
Hmm lets see. I remove my clothing very very slowly :] and i slip into the shower stall... i run the water on me and i let it wash down my naked body. i dip my head back and let the warm water carass my dandruff infested hair.

i grab my head and shoulders bottle and i squeeze it until the sticky substance squirts all over my hair and drips down my face. I rub the head and shoulders in and i run my fingers through my hair. it begins to foam up until there is an avalanche of white stuff cumming down my head.
i rinse it off again and i close my eyes -- savoring every moment of it. i moan in pleasure of the warm water washing down my body. i grab the soap and i just soap up and stuff and i dry my hair i carry on my business.

:stickpoke
Quote by ai4281

1. Make up your mind! Hair Skin or head Skin?

Either way, its called a Scalp.

And i used to have it, but head and shoulders helped.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
I used to then I just use head and shoulders everytime I shower.

completely got rid of it for me, but make sure u use it everytime u shower instead and scrub good if its still not working.
The Real Deal Holyfield
Quote by SathiaSun

I feel slightly aroused now. Thank you.
Quote by MattAnderson111
1. Make up your mind! Hair Skin or head Skin?

Either way, its called a Scalp.

And i used to have it, but head and shoulders helped.

relax dude !!!
Quote by alex_alligator
the head and shoulders **** makes my hair really dry , its so annoying

me too!

it only makes worse if you ask me... I mean, it's supposed to help, but after i showered my hair is as dry as sand and the dandruff is even more visible
Quote by slayaplaya
me too!

it only makes worse if you ask me... I mean, it's supposed to help, but after i showered my hair is as dry as sand and the dandruff is even more visible

just like me, any way to fix it ?