I currently have A Scheter C-4 bass and A Fender Rumble 15 amp.
I'm looking for an amp I would be able to gig small clubs, bars, or auditoriums and not be drowned out by a drummer.
I have a wide range of styles I play, from Jazz to Death Metal, so something that would be versatile enough to handle those would be nice.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by Miller1228
Thanks for the suggestions, I'm a little guy though so something not too heavy might be better for me.
What's your opinion on this:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Line-6-Low-Down-Studio-110-Combo-Bass-Amp-?sku=480048

I dont know, 75 watts doesnt seem that loud but people in the reviews said they were using them for small gigs so..i dont know..
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
75 is not enough.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
so if 75 isn't enough, then I might go for Line 6's LowDown 150
doesn't say how much it weighs though...
how are Line 6 products when it comes to bass?
Some people hate Line 6 and others don't. IMO they came off as kinda middle of the road. Nothing really made me say "I want this!" or "I want to kick this amp through a wall".
Whats your price range?
yeah. Line 6 isn't amazing. the effects suck on them, and there isn't much motivation here.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by quicksilver25
Some people hate Line 6 and others don't. IMO they came off as kinda middle of the road. Nothing really made me say "I want this!" or "I want to kick this amp through a wall".
Whats your price range?

I'm only in high school and am planning on getting a part time job soon, so my budget would have to be somewhere In the middle price range, I do have to keep in mind that the new amp would be my second, and I'm looking for 10 times the wattage of the old one (Current Fender Rumble 15 Watts) I discovered the Fender Bassman 150 for about $450 and luckily my local guitar shop sells a lot of Fender Bass amps.
i have a 60 watt fender bass amp... its terrible

i hate everything fender makes
What doesn't kill us, only makes us stronger

Bass: Ibanez Gsr200
Bass amp: Ibanez sw100 stack

Guitar: squier starter pack

never buy a squier!
You would need to buy a head and a seperate cabinet IMO.

Check out the Peavey Tour heads - excellent VFM.
For the cabinet, buy a Hartke VX210 or go for the Warwick WCA Pro 211.

This would be easily loud enough for gigs which have 150-200 people.
You can't comment on gear until you have tried it!