ok i have this hollowed out bull horn or something. some kind of animal horn. i was wondering if i could make that into a pipe somehow. itd be cool as ****. im worried about heat making a nasty nasty funk. do u guys think the heat from the bowl/stem will create a nasty when it gets hot? i dont wanna learn this one the hard way. im feeling innovative and could make a badass viking pipe.
I sure could use a vacation from this bullshit three-ring circus sideshow world.

Ibanez RG2 EX1 (Black)
Line 6 Spider II 75w
Sekova Mandolin
Team Custom Traditional 4 string bass
Yamaha E403 keyboard
My Last.fm
Myspace
Yes you could, get a drill bit piece from a local hardware store to use as a bowl.

I've seen apple bongs, so this is definatly possible.

I don't know about the smell, just wash it out good before you try anything.

I believe this should go in the drug thread as well.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
It could work, but try heating the horn with a lighter for like 30 secs to see that things don't get too nasty.. but it should work, since the stuff heats up for only a few seconds..

edit: you should delete this thread and ask that question in the drug thread (Search it). Generally, you'll get better answers there, and the mods are tired of drug questions being asked outside of the drug thread...
ॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐ
Quote by dannyisokay
It's our little online utopia where we smoke with folks from the far corners of the world and say things like "I'm high, heheehehe."

Quote by Ed Hunter

Thoughts about new naked airport scanner?

^
Quote by nightraven
brb applying for job at airport

it might taste a little weird. Someone used the apple pipe example, and remember when you smoke out of an apple, you definitely get the flavor. So just make sure you dont make your pipe out of something that tastes foul.
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
Pics!!!!!
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
put a cone in small hole and tape a plastic bag round the large hole and use the bag to suck the air to draw the smoke in remove cone piece and take a hit
it worked for tenacious d when they made one out of the devil's horn, it'll work for you too
Quote by Jcore44
lol @ Troy.

I too would like to see pics

Hahaha, good to see you here man.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
Quote by mr freezy
Make it into a bong...

...the bong of destiny.

The B.O.D.
Quote by atr5557
Quote by nutmeg_trippin'

edit: you should delete this thread and ask that question in the drug thread (Search it). Generally, you'll get better answers there, and the mods are tired of drug questions being asked outside of the drug thread...

Damn stoners.. they'll never listen.
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Make it into a chillum - much easier!
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
hah
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Quote by Jcore44
What?

Don't listen to Trivium, even he himself said so (above his avatar).

I'm here for you Josh.
Quote by atr5557
That would be epic!

But please, next time for a small question like this, just use the drug thread.
:stickpoke

Baby, if I were biscuits and you were gravy, I'd sop you up

FIGHT IGNORANCE

"I fear for my flesh, but I fear for my spirit even more..."
Quote by b00m_
Don't listen to Trivium, even he himself said so (above his avatar).

I'm here for you Josh.

Omg +1111111110000000000 I put that there 2 years ago so ppl wouldn't get pissed off at stupid **** and you're the first to actually listen to it! lol

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Quote by Trivium
Omg +1111111110000000000 I put that there 2 years ago so ppl wouldn't get pissed off at stupid **** and you're the first to actually listen to it! lol

I'm glad you noticed.
Quote by atr5557