I just ordered some Schaller 3 per side for my guitar. It all fits but when I screw in to the back of the neck, where the other tuner holes were. I can screw them in in most of the way but at one point it gets to where I can't tighten it anymore. Even though I can still see the threads on the screw.

I don't know if I am putting them in at the wrong angle, I keep trying and trying. I don't want to force it or strip the screw.
Quote by duncang
They probably think about it just as much, they just don't admit it.

Having sexual thoughts is like farting, we all do it, it's just that girls never let anyone else know about it.
are the screws on your new machine heads the same size of the previous screws? i bet it's a little longer than the original.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
Quote by leviticus_22953
are the screws on your new machine heads the same size of the previous screws? i bet it's a little longer than the original.

+1, just use the original screws.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
I had the same problem when I switched out my strap lock, try rubbing the screws on a bar of soap to glide them in.
Tempus Edux Rerum Sic Transit Gloria Mundi

Check out my band, Prosper! Prog/Metal/Core from Columbus, Ohio.
Hmmm, ill give it a try real quick.
Quote by duncang

Having sexual thoughts is like farting, we all do it, it's just that girls never let anyone else know about it.
The screws aren't longer but they are a little thicker.

My old screws are stripped but I got them in -.-.

Ill have to find a replacement at home depot or lowes.
Quote by duncang