i was just wondering if anyone knew a good site where i can order certain new parts for a floyd rose on a jackson. i dont know what exact model the jackson is or when it was made, but it looks like it was made in the early to mid 90's (if it matters). all of the screws on the locking nut are stripped, the saddles need to be replaced, and the parts that control the intonation are all stripped also.

any info would be great

thanks!
Is it a licensed or an original floyd?

You can find some on their main website, and also at Warmoth.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
guitarfetish.com

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
like... on the quicktune part of the system, right under it it says "licenced under floyd rose patents". and then to the far left of the system down the left hand side it says "Jackson". i would post a picture of the guitar but the only camera i have is my phone and the clarity on it sucks.
Quote by ADTR1390
i was just wondering if anyone knew a good site where i can order certain new parts for a floyd rose on a jackson. i dont know what exact model the jackson is or when it was made, but it looks like it was made in the early to mid 90's (if it matters). all of the screws on the locking nut are stripped, the saddles need to be replaced, and the parts that control the intonation are all stripped also.

any info would be great

thanks!

Not worth it to replace the parts if it's a JT580. Seize the chance to update to an OFR or Schaller. you could probably use Gotoh parts, but I would imagine it would cost almost as much as a good used OFR. The GFS ones are crappy single lockers.