ok well for christmas i got a mesa boogie recto-verb ... and i love it so, the amp i had before, which is a G-Dec 30 became un-used other than for the built in tuner. lately i found another use which is playing my zune through it which works very nicely.

lately everytime i take a sh*t i bring my zune, and a little portable speaker into the bathroom with me. i was starting to get tired of bringing the speaker back and forth so i decided to leave it there. But it wasnt quite loud enough for when i took showers too. so i took the fender frontman but i realized theres no electric plugs .

so, finally. i realized. WOULDNT IT BE AWSOME TO BRING A HALF-STACK INTO YOUR BATHROOM?!?! lol.

so now i have this

in my bathroom

along with somthing along the lines of the one on the right (except black)

so now i have two speakers in there and whenever i go to go to the bathroom or take a shower... i have some music playing.

you might go , but i think this is pretty cool looking so i wanted to share it with you.

I used my ipod Dock with my Ipod ...when i had it, but i always wanted that little Marshall Half Stack.
I'd love to play some cannibal corpse on guitar while taking a huge dump.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
Quote by RPGoof
Frantic Disembowelment

I Cum Blood!

Quote by IEatOrphans
lol I cum blood when you're taking a piss.

Exactly!
Quote by Portuguese_boy
I take my acoustic when I ****.

I once did that and I got sh!t stuck in the sound hole. Don't ask how.
Quote by DrPants PhD

What? How?
Quote by DrPants PhD

????!?!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?
Quote by DrPants PhD
Explosive diarrhea.

What the hell? Did it explode out of your armpits or something?
Quote by BluMetalPlayer

????!?!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

Quote by DarkEra97
What the hell? Did it explode out of your armpits or something?

No, out of my mouth.

Just kidding!

But I threw up on my friend's guitar at a party once. Barely, but I still did.
I've been listening to music on the crapper for about three years now. It really does help. Also when I take a shower, I sing along with music from my phone speaker.
Gear:
Gibson Flying V
Jackson RR3 w/ Zakk Wylde EMG's
'89 Marshall 8240 Combo Amp
Marshall MG10 CD
Boss MT-2
Dunlop Dime Crybaby From Hell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Portuguese_boy
I take my acoustic when I ****.

You clogged the toilet, so you and youguitar had to have some hole on hole action (wtf).
Gear:
Gibson Flying V
Jackson RR3 w/ Zakk Wylde EMG's
'89 Marshall 8240 Combo Amp
Marshall MG10 CD
Boss MT-2
Dunlop Dime Crybaby From Hell
i have the same computer speakers as you!
d[(x)(x)]b

Quote by TomD03

we'd sit in the basement and i'd do a little "I'll show u mine if you show me yours" so i had 3 baby vaginas staring at me

R.I.P. Billy Mays
i dont have those exact ones but there pretty close, and those are old speakers. now i have like a surround sound thing i got for free. but we still have the same speakers
Lol, that's awesome. One time I got my computer speakers and a spinny multi-colored light, put it in my bathroom with the lights off, listened to Skazi and took a shower. It was awesome, but thats probably because I was pretty high lol.
"The Pit? Eh, why not," I thought "I'm bored and it's something to do." That night, I lost all faith in humanity.

I gotsed a cookie!!!
Cookie