Page 1 of 2
what are your thoughs on these things you like em hate go for it.
i love mine i think i use it everyday in some way=)
Overpriced.

Creative Zen > Zune > iPod
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
zunes ftw!

i tricked out my bathroom with my zune lol

EDIT: i dont like the turny thingy on Ipods, other than that i love most of Mac's things though
Last edited by BluMetalPlayer at Aug 6, 2008,
Quote by RPGoof
I hate iPods.
Zunes ftw.
Also, theres an iPod thread.

i shearched it and didn't find one but w/e
I don't like zunes, and I certainly hate the Zune software for uploading and such.
I like my iPod, though I wish I had the 60 or 80 gig as opposed to my 30. I use it with winamp and it's much better than my dad's zune
Quote by RPGoof
I hate iPods.
Zunes ftw.
Also, theres an iPod thread.

+1 exactly what i would say.
Camilla Choads.
I've had mine two years and it hasn't broken yet. Key word being yet. Only reason I got one was cause I already had all my music on itunes.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
i listen to my iPod while i fall asleep at night, long car rides, plug into the car jack (beats the radio ew) i bring it to my guitar lessons and plug it in to learn a new song, i find it really convienent

eh too bad mine is a nano thats about 3 years old and the battery BLOWS. it died sooo easily >.<
Quote by dann_blood
You're ginger. The terrible affliction which is a midpoint between all three.
I'm so, so sorry.

Quote by '-tempest-'
Sidewalk Stories. ftw

www.myspace.com/colleenuprising

Colleen
I have the 160 gb one I use it all the time I got sick of cds so I bought the Ipod and put everything on it. The only problem I have is that itunes is sometimes had to get everything on an album into one album and it splits them up. I would have considered other mp3 players like zunes but ipod is the only one that is big enough for awhile atleast.
Quote by ColleenUprising
i listen to my iPod while i fall asleep at night, long car rides, plug into the car jack (beats the radio ew) i bring it to my guitar lessons and plug it in to learn a new song, i find it really convienent

eh too bad mine is a nano thats about 3 years old and the battery BLOWS. it died sooo easily >.<

i agree with you
i use my ipod for everything, guitar,drums,car rides, i like it.
playing guitar is one big musical journey

My gear:
Epiphone special sg
Line 6 spider III 15 watt amp
Digitech bad monkey tube overdrive
Digitech grunge distortion
Digitech hyper phase phaser
dunlop original cry baby wah.
Quote by WeezyToaster
i know what the iPod and you don t have A search bar!!!

mine has a search menu

i love mine. i play it probably 5-10 hours a day. always at work. whenever i run. whenever im hanging out at my house. its my music collection.
I like me zune. I was going to get an ipod, but seeing as how everyone in my classes had a damn ipod then I thought i might as well get something different.

What's wrong with the zune software anyway?
Quote by MyNameIsLame
Overpriced.

Creative Zen > Zune > iPod

Zunes? ¡¡¡¡jajajajaja!!!!
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Zune = brick

iPods are fine.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
People buy iPods just for the brand recognition.
People buy Zunes becasue they think they're being different, but really they aren't.
my ipod has had 0 problems in 2 years and i might be the worst person with small electronics... 18 cell phones in 6 or 7 years. i dont understand the ipod hate other than to try to be an anti-conformist. be different from all the other rebels and buy one, and realize its not that bad. it does what is says it will, you can even use em as very large file transfer devices... it might have different features than the others, but so be it. its a music playing device, not a PDA, not a laptop, not a camera... its a mp3 player.
I use my ipod about 2-3 hours a day and i have never had any problems with it.

.....\,========================]
...../ ..---.........................-----.............|]
..../_==o;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;-------.:/
....), ...(_(_) ..../
...// (..) ), ------"
..//......//
.//......//
//......//
I love my iPod Touch.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
I use my iPod all the time, I'm constantly listening to it, and when I'm not listening to it through my ears, I'll be listing to it through the computer.
iPOD FOR LIFE!!!
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
use mine everyday
using it right now
gay how you have to sync to itunes tho
a bit pricey, but i love mine and dont regret buying it at all.

its so much better now that i have a car stereo that i can plug it into. i use it more than ever now.

i only have a 30gb since the bigger ones were like $350 when i got mine. now the 80gb is only about $250, which is about what i payed for mine. it sucks because i wish i had an 80gb since my 30gb is almost full, and i keep getting new music.
Last edited by daytripper75 at Aug 7, 2008,
lol i remember when I used to be an i-pod/apple hater trying to be all non-conformist but then i bought an ipod classic for my birthday and since then i've never looked back.
iPods.

I got mine for christmas (latest gen 8gb nano) and it's only screwed up 3 or 4 times, nothing serious, just made me reinstall the software on it. I use it mostly for long car trips or if I can while I work.

Can't imagine having anything else; they're pretty much the norm for music players.
A U S S I E
A tip:

Buy your mp3s from Best Buy with a warranty plan ($30-40). When you feel like it's getting old, just return it and claim the batteries are dying. Trade it in for a new player of the same price and buy a warranty. Repeat.

I do this every year and I've only had to pay a real mp3 price ($250) about 3 years ago. Every year I trade in the current player for a new one and just pay for the warranty. This year I traded in my Zen Vision M for an 80GB iPod Classic. All for just $30 from the last warranty.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I fooking hate Ipods!!!!

But every single thing is being made for them these days... soon you wont be able to run your car if you dont have one, so I might have to give in sometime in the near future.

I myself have an Iriver =D
Dear diary.

Today I stuffed some dolls full of dead rats I put in the blender.

I'm wondering if, maybe, there really is something wrong with me.
Just bought a 16 gig Touch yesterday and I love it. I decided it was finally time to upgrade from my second gen iPod. It's been used so much the battery only lasts for like half an hour.
Quote by Benjibum

But every single thing is being made for them these days... soon you wont be able to run your car if you dont have one, so I might have to give in sometime in the near future.

That would be a great alternative to gasoline...

I bet it'd generate more mileage than an iRiver. But an iRiver will probably give more mileage than a Zune or Zen because it has the prefix i-.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
i pods rule. But I have it's older sibling, who happens to be a phone.
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?
it pisses me off that you can't take songs off of the ipod if its put on as media....however, you can if its put on as data. so basically u have to decide if you want to listen to the music you put on the ipod or store it there as data. why cant you do both!?!? itunes also is annoying because it takes way too long to open and connects to the internet when i don't want it to, slows down everything else that's running. i have never used the itunes store and never will...why does it still have to connect to the internet?

basically, ipod/itunes is a gay piece of junk and i would much rather have a normal mp3 player that doesn't have f-ing deals with record companies, restricting its use
Cogito ergo sum
Quote by omnipotato
it pisses me off that you can't take songs off of the ipod if its put on as media....however, you can if its put on as data. so basically u have to decide if you want to listen to the music you put on the ipod or store it there as data. why cant you do both!?!? itunes also is annoying because it takes way too long to open and connects to the internet when i don't want it to, slows down everything else that's running. i have never used the itunes store and never will...why does it still have to connect to the internet?

basically, ipod/itunes is a gay piece of junk and i would much rather have a normal mp3 player that doesn't have f-ing deals with record companies, restricting its use

Or get Ephpod.

Smart move there.
Page 1 of 2