How many of you play guitar high or drunk? I always have a blast for a while when i do, but usually i lose focus and end up just trying to make melodies which don't sound very good, and then i give up. I feel like if i was better at guitar, it would be even more fun.
on my list of things to do...
Quote by OrangePossum
Yep, it's Soviet UG versus bdfs05.

good luck.

Quote by bdfs05
fuck yea i got sigged

Quote by MyNameIsLame

When you're in the Pit, substitute any valid, reasonable answer with one of the following: fap, smoke pot, drink alcohol, rape, and/or murder.
I did it the second time I was high, it was amazing. It feels amazing, but you play like crap lol.
Last edited by RPGoof at Aug 7, 2008,
whenever i play in an altered state of mind i can play much better than when im clean or atleast that is what i think.

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
Playing drunk......

lets just say that I did a good slash drunk impersonation (I was playing the solo of One by metallica one string down all the way thru without noticing lol)

Playing high for some reason I play quite well. I've even created two cool sounding songs while high lol
My Gear:

Schecter Gryphon Ruby Red

Dunlop Original Crybaby
Jekyll and Hyde Ultimate Overdrive

Laney LC50
Vox AD15VT Valvetronix

My Youtube Channel, check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SSnake77
I never could do it. I could play awesome while on lsd or shrooms. drunk or weed, nope.
Its even more fun to play messed up, I miss a lot of notes though haha.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Playing while extremely drunk is the most impossible task in the universe, you're fingers have no speed at all and you forget what you're playing before you start playing it. While stoned, playing guitar is one of the funnest things to do imo.