Im sure yours would sound better if it was recorded by you with a real guitar, but right now his recording is sounding more pleasing to my ears...
is he in your band or something?
And can you send me the powertab? =D bored

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by Gargantuan
Im sure yours would sound better if it was recorded by you with a real guitar, but right now his recording is sounding more pleasing to my ears...
is he in your band or something?
And can you send me the powertab? =D bored

I disagree. His friend's tone sounds like an ostrich being assraped, and I would much prefer to listen to it in midi form.

EDIT: On closer inspection, I see that the cringe-worthy tone was in the second song. Even so, that tone's horrendous.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Last edited by Gunpowder at Aug 7, 2008,
Quote by Gunpowder
I disagree. His friend's tone sounds like an ostrich being assraped, and I would much prefer to listen to it in midi form.

EDIT: On closer inspection, I see that the cringe-worthy tone was in the second song. Even so, that tone's horrendous.

I love the acoustic sound in his friends recording but I hated when the electric part came in

and that sucks that he stole your song, give us his number.

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by Gargantuan
I love the acoustic sound in his friends recording but I hated when the electric part came in

and that sucks that he stole your song, give us his number.

That's the one I was talking about, the electric. No complaints towards the acoustic.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by venom0014
LMAO look at there new design on a marshall mg on their myspace

lol, don't pay attention to any of the ones made by braxton, hes a fan (never met him) but for some reason he keeps on making logos...

??? i dunno

and yeah, i'm not asking which TONE sounds better, i mean which notes are more pleasing to listen to...which melody sounds better. I'll put up the powertab in a bit.
Check out my music, if you please.