I just got back from an awesome show in Greensboro.
I saw one of my favorite bands, The Dear Hunter. Please check them out if you never heard of them.
Anyways, one of the openers was called Eye Alaska. Their bassist was playing what looked like a custom bass. It had an interesting shape, and a 5 piece neck. 5 string too. He was running it through an Ampeg 810 (Who would've guessed?). But the thing that bothered me the whole time was he was using a Behringer Ultrabass head.
Why spend the money on a good cab and a good bass, but ruin it all with a ****ty amp?
good question, worthy of a thread, probably not, but whatever
If Rock is a lifestyle, then Metal's an addiction

"People don't kill people with giant boulders"
"They will if you take away their assault rifles"

Quote by Gee-tar-eist
I wouldnt give a ****, i would gladly play music for people to steal it!
maybe he needs to sell few more pints of blood and semen before he can afford it..."not mixed together."
well lol somtimes situations arise where u cant get what you want....i play guitar b.t.w. but i know that ampeg amps are great for bass and i can only imagine the speakers are great. maybe he got the cab at a pawnshop or somthing and he already had the head or visa versa point being theres gotta be some reason he wasnt using an ampeg head
Quote by deadeyedick
maybe he needs to sell few more pints of blood and semen before he can afford it..."not mixed together."

actually theres this artist andres somthing and he would use cow blood and his own semen to make art. infact the cover of metallicas album "loaded" is his artwork. so...yea you can make a lot of money buy sellin blood and semen together
Load and Reload, have Blood and Semen , and Blood and Urine art work on the cover repectivly. It was cows blood, but the urine and semen are the artists.