From "Paul Allen" To "Pineapple Express" - A Wikipedia Waste Of Time

As you may have gathered from the title, I have time to waste. I was reading the Pineapple Express thread and saw a post from someone who had Paul Allen in their sig. Out of the blue, I thought to myself, "let's get from Paul Allen to Pineapple Express on Wikipedia by following links on respective pages". Here now is my long-awaited method for getting from "Paul Allen" to the "Pineapple Express" film on Wikipedia.

Paul Allen --> Bill Gates --> Halo 3 --> John DiMaggio --> Futurama --> Matt Groening --> The Simpsons --> The Office (UK) --> The Office (US) --> Freaks And Geeks --> James Franco --> Pineapple Express

Beautiful isn't it?
Last edited by JeffWiredBeck24 at Aug 7, 2008,
I love wikipedia noodling. I do that sometimes. I was able to go from Manowar to The Fourth Crusade once
Beat you.

Paul Allen --> DreamWorks Animation SKG --> Kung Fu Panda --> Seth Rogen --> Pineapple Express
Quote by nalyd
Beat you.

Paul Allen --> DreamWorks Animation SKG --> Kung Fu Panda --> Seth Rogen --> Pineapple Express

Goddamn it.
paul allen--> search for pineapple express-- pineapple express

i just got from paul allen to tao people
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
i got from Green Day to Mythbusters.

probably not the fastest way, but here it is:

Green Day>People's Choice Awards>CBS>Viacom>Television Network>List of television networks by country>List of United States cable and satellite television networks>Discovery Channel>Mythbusters

like i said, there is probably a shorter way, but that was my first attempt.
Last edited by daytripper75 at Aug 7, 2008,
This is like 6th Degree of Separation with Kevin Bacon.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
k koo now do Bogeyman to Small nucleolar RNA SNORD42

I've gotten to Small nucleolar RNA SNORD73 but never to Small nucleolar RNA SNORD42.