who needs little cash, i have $15 to send, can do it on paypal as it's on my card if you'd like.

does anyone have anything they could send for $15 shipped?

i like picks [tortex :P], maybe even effects , gig bags

anything you'd like to give away for dirt cheap?
hi i have a loaded strat style pickguard s/s/s conf. has johnson passive EMG's. it's ready to go, no issues at all. pickguard is white and pickups have white pup covers. i'll sell the whole thing to you for 15.00 shipped paypal is fine with me, let me know if your interested thanks-
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+
Schecter Gryphon
Mesa Dual Rec.
Line6 Spider lll 75Watt Combo
WAY too many effects to list
pm me if your interested and i will give you my paypal address
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+
Schecter Gryphon
Mesa Dual Rec.
Line6 Spider lll 75Watt Combo
WAY too many effects to list
I have a thread for strat parts.... but it's ONLY THE BLACK STUFF that's left. I've sold the white stuff.

Maybe look through that?

and also, i've got one of those Quicktune tuners if you'd like it. I've been thinking of putting it up here, but i'm lazy :p
O O

___
Strat bridge pickup?
A lot of picks? However I only have plastic ones (like as in not fancy plastic if you get me).
Or any of the usual stuff I sell.. (If you go to the string thread go to the second page - there is special offers there )
I know you are in the US btw
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Metallica poster that I won at fair looks cool and hand exerciser machine. I'll give you both $20. Im trying to save up for a metal muff. Please consider it. Thank you.
Isnt there already a thread for people asking for free stuff? Oh yeah, its called FREE STUFF.

Check there bud....
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world.
I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it." -- Barack Obama

''Life's tough...it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' -- John Wayne
I've got a Korg CA-30 tuner I could sell for $15 shipped.
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
Quote by schismed
Isnt there already a thread for people asking for free stuff? Oh yeah, its called FREE STUFF.

Check there bud....

He's looking to spend money.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
whoa thanks guys! unfortunately i had to loan the cash for gas money :[ sorry
~~~~~~
LTD EC-256 - AGED VINTAGE BLACK
Schecter C-1 Plus - BLACK CHERRY
Peavey 6505+ 112
BOSS NS2
DigiTech Bad Monkey OD
Maxon SD9

~~~~~~