With a money order...I either plan to send it to my friends house, whose dad is cool with me smokin' or to this house neighboring my own, which has been empty for the last two years...the latter will most likely occur though..
Please, Pit. Tell me how this endeavor is going to end.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
Very bad. You're parents are going to find out and you will be kicked out of your house.
With you getting caught and not getting loans cosigned for college.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Get your parents to sign for your college payment first.

EDIT: **** you, darkstar.
Last edited by nalyd at Aug 7, 2008,
i say send it to your friends house. the mailman might send the package back since no one lives there. so yea your best bet will be to send it to your friends house.
Quote by alyxmelia
it will end in lung cancer and homelessness

Please, don't lecture me with you pseudo-insight. I wasn't asking for any of that ****.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Quote by darkstar2466
With you getting caught and not getting loans cosigned for college.

I c wat u did thar
Just make sure the parents don't find it and youre fine
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
Quote by zwart_gitaar
Please, don't lecture me with you pseudo-insight. I wasn't asking for any of that ****.

it was all a jest, chill, im a smoker on a very thin rope myself. no real offence intended, this is the pit real hatred is poured on them who go "I SMOKE AND IM TOO COOL BECAUSE OF IT". i meant nothing in a lecture
Quote by alyxmelia
it was all a jest, chill, im a smoker on a very thin rope myself. no real offence intended, this is the pit real hatred is poured on them who go "I SMOKE AND IM TOO COOL BECAUSE OF IT". i meant nothing in a lecture

**** dude, sorry bout' that. It was just kinda' vague so I couldn't differentiate it from an actual suburban mom that drives and SUV-esque retardation.

You're 15 though. You probably shouldn't be smoking...
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
have someone go into headshop for you.. have your friends dad if he's cool. the real risk is in ordering a glass pipe online..... bad
Don't you try and ask me your expiration date
Plans that forgot me 99 times
you'll be the one who opens the gate.

- Cedric Bixler Zavala

Founder of the UG RHPS fanclub....

to join simply amend sig..
Quote by zwart_gitaar
**** dude, sorry bout' that. It was just kinda' vague so I couldn't differentiate it from an actual suburban mom that drives and SUV-esque retardation.

i was rather vague, its 7am and ive just pulled an all nighter. im not at my literary sharpest, all apologies.
Quote by darkstar2466
You're 15 though. You probably shouldn't be smoking...

I know 12 year olds, that smoke man...then again they are half retarded..
Well, ****. Their goes my theory.

Just go buy one in a shop..

or have the friendly dad do it.

Orrr make one in a cyramics class!
Quote by zwart_gitaar
I know 12 year olds, that smoke man...then again they are half retarded..
Well, ****. Their goes my theory.

Do you wanna end up half retarded?
Quote by Time Bomb
Do you wanna end up half retarded?

Well, I personally don't think it's gonna' make me half retarded, concidering I've been goin' at it for 2 years now and my intelligence has remained unaffected and my memory was already ****ed.

Quote by alyxmelia
why does everything in the pit end with undead animals and/or sodomy?

Are you complaining about sodomy????
Quote by alyxmelia
no it was mostly the undead animals that always closely follow the sodomy actually. sodomy accompanies the pit beautifully