Does anyone know what key he uses to improvise for this song in? I just cant quite nail the right key.
Makin love, makin love for two, makin love for two minutes... When its with me you only need two minutes... cuz I’m intense

Proud owner of the Anti Gnome Extermination Confederation.

Give me a yell if you wanna join!!!
Quote by Caseyizzle
ya he uses the key of d minor

haha duh i shouldve known that.

Anyway shotz man... time to jam
Makin love, makin love for two, makin love for two minutes... When its with me you only need two minutes... cuz I’m intense

Im assuming since your from new zealand and you quote conchords in your sig that you are indeed one. So is it bret or jeremy? and dont try to fool me and say your not... I know that new zealand only has a population of 6 and the other 4 havent seen your show
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
Im assuming since your from new zealand and you quote conchords in your sig that you are indeed one. So is it bret or jeremy? and dont try to fool me and say your not... I know that new zealand only has a population of 6 and the other 4 havent seen your show

Jemaine
its actually in c#, he is tuned a half-step down remember.

Edit: two minutes in heaven is better than one minute in heaven
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
Last edited by davo_333 at Aug 8, 2008,
im jemaine... we actually have a population of 4 million... its a shame 3999995 of them are sheep...