Ever since i got my fr equipped guitar a few months back i rarely used it because it wouldnt stay in tune. If i nudge the bridge to raise the pitch, but only a slight nudge; the guitar wouldn't return to the original pitch. All of the strings would be slightly sharp, not horribly out of tune but it was enough to piss me off (cause im very particular about tuning). Its the same when i nudge the bridge to lower the pitch, the strings will return slightly flat.
I have adjusted the springs and made sure that the bridge is as parallel as possible but it still doesnt work. I use a Jackson KVX10 with a liscensed floyd rose. Is this just a problem common to these tremolos or am I doing something wrong, i hope its the latter.
I was thinking of getting a tremol-no. Anyone else with this same problem??

Sry if this has been asked a million times.
"the strings will return slightly flat.
I have adjusted the springs and made sure that the bridge is as parallel as possible but it still doesnt work. I use a Jackson KVX10 with a liscensed floyd rose. Is this just a problem common to these tremolos or am I doing something wrong, i hope its the latter.
"

thats most likely the problem, you might be able to swap in an Original Floyd Rose without trouble if you want (ab)use it a whole ton
The Tremol-no is a cool system, but keep in mind the only thing it does is lock the bridge; it doesn't help with the stability. If you want something that actually improves stability, check out the Hipshot Tremsetter:

http://www.hipshotproducts.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=115

The problem with bridges like your's is that they aren't constructed too well; usually they're made from softer metals, causing them to "wear out".

When a trem is worn, it means that the knife edges are damaged. Damaged knife edges will prevent the bridge from returning to the absolute zero point. In other words, it won't be able to properly return to pitch.

Unfortunately, if this is the case the options you have are to either block the trem or to replace it with a better unit (provided you can find one that has the same dimensions as the trem already in there). If you want to go the route of replacing it, be prepared to modify the trem cavity and/or studs to make the replacement fit.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!