Hi, so right now I have your average guitar stands...

Example

But I just picked up a triple stand (as I have 3 guitars) that looks just like...

This

I hadn't thought about it at first, but I'm curious. Does that fact that my new stand has no lower support matter? On the new stand, the guitars hang completely from the neck, and I'm wondering can this adversely effect the guitars? Should I get a triple stand with bottom support instead, or does it matter?

Thanks,

Matt
The 'A' frame guitar stands are great.

If i wanted a multi guitar stand I would get on the the bottom support, but if it's hanging from the neck, it won't affect it.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
A lot of ppl are afraid of getting warped necks if they hang their guitars but there really is no proof of that happening. Look at music stores! A lot of their guitars and basses are on wall mounts. And actually a lot of those are the expensive ones like Gibsons and PRS'.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by evening_crow
A lot of ppl are afraid of getting warped necks if they hang their guitars but there really is no proof of that happening. Look at music stores! A lot of their guitars and basses are on wall mounts. And actually a lot of those are the expensive ones like Gibsons and PRS'.

This is true. I guess I'll just stick with what I've got.
Why do you think they make those? Or wall hangers?

They're not gonna warp your neck....
O O

___
My guitars are on wall hangers and it has never hurt them.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.