Ive got my degree and im looking for full time work at the moment. There are a good number of jobs here in Scotland but i really wanna look for opportunities in different countries, ideally the US. Anyone know any websites/places that can help me?

cheers
Well there's always www.careerbuilder.com (for america only I believe)

Why would you want to leave scotland?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Thanks i'll give it a look. Leaving Scotland is pretty much a no brainer...........Besides being in Glasgow theres not really much in scotland and ive always wanted to move. The US just seems like the place to be.
Quote by clement1
Thanks i'll give it a look. Leaving Scotland is pretty much a no brainer...........Besides being in Glasgow theres not really much in scotland and ive always wanted to move. The US just seems like the place to be.

+1, although i'd rather Canada - a place like banff (sp?)

As soon as i get a degree, i'm out of this crap called England.
Quote by clement1
Ive got my degree and im looking for full time work at the moment. There are a good number of jobs here in Scotland but i really wanna look for opportunities in different countries, ideally the US. Anyone know any websites/places that can help me?

cheers

Ok, I'm going to be brutally honest here, I've looked into this and known a few people who have successfully (or not) emigrated:

USA: Unless you're highly skilled with years of experience in an "in demand" field you can forget this, post 9/11 the US is a b*tch to get into even with the right skills / qualifications.

Somewhere like Australia won't take you if you don't have family out there or "in-demand" skills (carpenters / hairdressers etc, IT people don't bother!), same for Canada.

Your better bet would be mainland Europe as you can legally work anywhere in the EU, but obviously language will be an issue.

SH
The job market sucks in the US right now. I would wait a bit.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Yeah man.. the US isn't looking too great right now.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II