the recording is complete, vocals, guitars, keys, but the guitars still sound a little rough, but to me this is my best recording. Enjoy guys and lets hear some feedback.

Carry On Wayward Son
it's rising from the grave...
Dude, that's some professional sounding recording there.

Awesome song! And no, I think the guitars sounding a little 'rough' is good, it suits this music better than a more highly polished, tight, modern sound. I realy like it!

~Louis
Member of the Bugera Users Militia

Quote by JagerSlushy
Go with Ibanez...Or if you're going high-end, get a Jackson.
Quote by superslash1994
Dude, that's some professional sounding recording there.

Awesome song! And no, I think the guitars sounding a little 'rough' is good, it suits this music better than a more highly polished, tight, modern sound. I realy like it!

~Louis

I agree, great sound quality, and tight playing, keep it up!

Only issue I have is the guitar sounds a tad too bassy for my tastes, the tone seems a bit hidden at times in the song, maybe you could try fiddling with your settings unless that's the best tone you can get.

Crit my cover please?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=926296
What did you use to edit the vocals? Melodyne, or V-vocal? Or something I haven't heard of.
Quote by Muphin
Maybe if the Jews were kind to Hitler the holocaust wouldn't have happened.

Hahaha
I don't know if it was just me, but my left ear bud was buzzing like mad, which leads me to believe there was some clipping going on. it was driving me absolutely nuts.
Good tone, good vocals.
8/10 just because the buzzing drove me crazy.

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=927860
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Yeah, the whole left speaker thing drove me crazy as well. I'm not crazy about the guitar tone, either. Everything else sounds great though, and you have a really good voice.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
yeah the buzzing is just bad!..also sounds like a amp modeler...try using a real amp and i bet that will make the world of difference.
That was pretty good. I didn't really like the vocals and I think the keyboards should be turned up a little.

Also, the recording quality was great (aside from the left buzzing). Can you describe your recording equipment and process?
Great cover. I listened to the whole thing because the buzzing wasn't bad on my end. Anyway, the guitar was awesome, it sounded a bit different, which I think sounded better. The drums were great, kept a really steady rhythm while being not too shallow. And my favorite part, the vocals. Oh my God the vocals blew me away. I almost started crying, the vocals were amazing.
10/10