Page 1 of 2
This is the worst news I've heard all week, and trust me, I've had a really crappy week. They were one of my favourite bands, mainly because they sound so much like Zeppelin, and their first album was great.

Source

Discuss.
Last edited by fretsonfire74 at Aug 7, 2008,
People always say they sound like led zeppelin but from what ive heard they were so crap. I didnt rate any of their songs at all. I hope this is true..........next all i need is for every indie band to dissappear of the face of the planet and id be happy.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*takes breath*

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*hits bottom of cliff*
*shrugs*

Least I know I won't have to put up with them being on the radio all the time anymore.
A U S S I E
There was already a thread on this, wasn't there?
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by slann101
oh

*cries*

i am actually upset. atleasti saw them when i did.

I was about to say I wish I had, but I have. I was in the "moshpit" at the 06 ARIA awards. They were great, but the so called "moshpit" was awful. I got sore feet from standing there for so long.
1. I always thought they sounded more like Sabbath.
2. Meh. I'm not that bothered either way.
3. They haven't broken up. The bassist and drummer quit.
Haha!!!!!!
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I was about to say I wish I had, but I have. I was in the "moshpit" at the 07 isle of wihte festival. They were great, but the so called "moshpit" was awful. I got sore feet from standing there for so long.

fixed tosuit me ^
Quote by slann101
oh

*cries*

i am actually upset. atleasti saw them when i did.

Quote by legiondairy
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*takes breath*

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*hits bottom of cliff*

Resist... temptation... to point out bad taste in music irony... from previous thread...
Quote by fleaflicker182
Resist... temptation... to point out bad taste in music irony... from previous thread...

Do it DO it NOW!!!
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by fleaflicker182

actually, nope. respect for wolfmother.
Last edited by slann101 at Aug 7, 2008,
Quote by Wils
hopefully the singer will get a damn haircut.

Now, that is madess. His hair is glorious.
Quote by Flying Couch

I know that, but one guy singing and playing a guitar isn't much of a rock band. If he played acoustic guitar maybe...
Quote by Flying Couch

When the bassist and drummer from a three piece quit, surely thats pretty much a break up lol!!
Quote by fretsonfire74
I know that, but one guy singing and playing a guitar isn't much of a rock band. If he played acoustic guitar maybe...

According to a statement on the band's website, Stockdale plans to find other musicians before making a new Wolfmother album.

Ahem...
On the contrary TS this is the BEST news i've heard all week.

Nothing has made me smile as widely, or as proudly as this news. Thank you
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
This is crap... but I'm really not that sad.
Just remember, at the end of the game, the king and the pawn go in the same box
About.

Freaking.

Time.

They always got on my nerves.
Quote by Its_Rock77
you are a god.

I haven't been on UG in ages... I miss you guys

[="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"]
Quote by slann101
actually, nope. respect for wolfmother.

What respect?

How is being stuck in the past any better than writing the kind of popular indie-type music that Paramore makes (which you were all too ready to suggest someone take cyanide over listening to)?

Same industry different cash cow.
Quote by gh0sthack
Oh please let it be true.

I am a huge classic rock fan and they have no appeal to me, but that was harsh mate. HARSH!
Not a fan. Riffs are annoying and repetitive. Vocals makes me want to punch a kitten.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
WRONG.

Two out of three members have left, but Stockdale is still in and is seeking other musicians.

Woflmother will carry on.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by fretsonfire74

Napalm Death didn't have any original band members by the time they made their first full length. They're still Napalm Death.

And meh, loads of my favorite bands break up all the time.
Seriously, there is a difference between a break-up and some members leaving. Wolfmother has always been Stockdale's project anyway. It was always his band.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by dgme92
At least twice.
There will never be enough threads that remind me of this awesome occurence. This is how the Religious will feel when their saviour returns.
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
first of all: wolfmother rocks. anyone who thinks different can go back to listening to thier emo or death metal CRAP.

secondly: are they still going to release the new album or are they just going to scrap it?

and finaly: this is BALLS. the two best members left and its still going to be called wolfmother? i predict a serious decline in the the quality of awsomeness from them.
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Quote by dgme92

Correct, it was my thread

MC name = Bearrorism
Page 1 of 2