Poll: What Do You Think About Classical Musical?
Poll Options
View poll results: What Do You Think About Classical Musical?
I Like It!
68 67%
I Dont Like It But I Have Much Respect For The Composers!
31 30%
I Plain And Simple Hate it!
3 3%
Voters: 102.
What do you think you Classicle music from the 1650s-1800+?
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
I miss the 1680's.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Welcome back to VH1's "I Remember The 1790s..."

I dig classical music. I started out on it, playing viola.
I'm not that keen on it, but well kudos to who composed it :P
Quote by MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:

"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"

The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.
I listen it to it almost as regularly as I listen to anything else. Great music.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
It's cool. I've only just recently got into it though. When I was a little kid I thought it was for homos.
Love it. Started out playing it on the oboe to a pretty high standard. I don't think its something everyone can have a valid opinion on, as the different periods mean you cant lump it together. And you get lots of people saying they "hate all classical music." You need to be informed to make a statement like that.
same way I feel about most other genres, some of it is good, some of it sucks, a whole lot of it is mediocre.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Classical is pretty inspirational and if it wasn't for classical we woulden't have neoclassical virtuoso's like Yngwie Malmsteen. But I have chosen to go the blues/metal track because it basically kicks ass
Quote by SamuelBirkett
wtf r u say make no sensical

SAVE THE MUDKIPS
pretty much all musicians these days aren't worthy enough to suck the balls of the musicians of that era
Classical is great music, although I don't really know enough about the different branches of classical to call myself a devotee. I love it though, it's very relaxing to me.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
DAH DAH DAH DUM

DEH DEH DEH DERRM

allcaps
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
I'm not a huge fan of it, but I recognize that the composers were extremely talented and I have a lot of respect for them.
I really dislike people who say that they have a wide taste in music because they know who Mozart and Beethoven are, and a few others they forgot

Classical can be good, I just haven't found much which I like, and I've heard a lot. Irregardless, it's the most fun to play on guitar, even if I barely enjoy the genre.
I like classical music a lot. I listen to it everyday. Rachmaninov, Tchaikovsky, Hayden, Vivaldi.... Gotta love 'em all
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by JeanMi36
I like classical music a lot. I listen to it everyday. Rachmaninov, Tchaikovsky, Hayden, Vivaldi.... Gotta love 'em all

I like Rachmaninov.
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
There's a time and a place. I like to listen to it in the car when I'm driving at night.
My favourite era is the Baroque, but both the Classical and Neo-Classical were great as well. I love classical music. It has a certain unalienable majesty to it.
SAVE THE JAZZ

"Remember, there are two kinds of people in the world:
People who finish things, and"
Quote by ultimaguitarist
Chopin is the ****.

uhm...buddy, he's from Romanticism.
My Spanish Hearts
Classical music...psh

More like...music. Johann Sebastian Bach > Universe
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
I'm not too big on Baroque-era music, but Romantic composers like Beethoven, Bartok, and Verdi are pretty bitchin'. Alot of people assume that, since Classical music sounds much more complex than the popular music today, it is infinitely superior. But in truth, there is some absolutely amazing classical music, and there is some horribly generic, unemotional classical music. Just like any other genre.
Last edited by Slash 602 at Aug 7, 2008,
It's some good stuff, I try to listen to as much as I can.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
I know it's intelligent well written music, and some of the more well known pieces sound good. But I don't find it interesting enough. But it's not like rap or metal, it doesn't actively hurt my ears.
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
Mozart is my favorite composer of all time. His music pieces take 170 CDs to fit in eventhough he lived only for 35 years! So that's music.
Last edited by YA89 at Aug 7, 2008,
It makes my head hurt, bu I respect the composers and those who do like it.
"F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid
My favorite 'classical' two composers aren't technically classical. I think they're Romantic. That said, Brahms and Dvorak had big brass ones. They are the ass-kickingest composers ever! I'll listen to classical music but most of the composers I listen to aren't technically classical, except for Bach.
Last edited by Fedayee at Aug 7, 2008,
i LOVE some classical music#
its noy my first choice but if my dads listening to it, ill listen to it, i prefer the older stuff htough
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit