Sorry if this is the wrong forum buttt

AMAZING line up.

I'm so going to the date at Corp. Anyone else going?
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Gama Bomb.
They're a small thrash band. Just released their first album, Citizen Brain. They're Irish. Seen them once when they supported Exodus and Evile, and they were amazing. I highly reccomend them
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
maybe will go must find out where Club Blacksmith is, must see bonded by blood ffs
the corp used to be such a good venue, used to put on so many great bands. now it pretty much sucks. shame.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
the corp used to be such a good venue, used to put on so many great bands. now it pretty much sucks. shame.

I like corp. Only been to a few gigs, but from what I've been there its great.

K corp sucked though (kiddie-corp. Like a nightclub...from half 3 to 7 for U18's)
Quote by alaskan_ninja

haha
Hmm Portugal, Porto.
Any info on tickets price?
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

No idea. I presume they'll be in the region of £10-14 (english) like they were on the last tour, that was also an earache records tour.

Go on the venue's website.
Quote by alaskan_ninja

haha
Spose I might go to the Sheffield date...
Though I would of loved to of seen Evile in that list.
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
Evile played sheff with them in April.

They were pretty amazing actually. But Gama Bomb were better. I reccommend going highly.
Quote by alaskan_ninja

haha
Quote by IDon'tLoveYou
I like corp. Only been to a few gigs, but from what I've been there its great.

K corp sucked though (kiddie-corp. Like a nightclub...from half 3 to 7 for U18's)

k corp is hilarious. proper corp is fun though. monday nights are pretty great. i have fond memories of sitting right at the very top in those booths smoking pot and drinking £2 quadruple vodkas.

Yeah. In K-Corp we used to smoke pot, but then the smoking ban came in and it just went rubbish. Then they got closed down in October, re-opened in January and it was never the same. They shut down because the last week it ran they had 3 people there.
Quote by alaskan_ninja

haha
Quote by IDon'tLoveYou

Yeah. In K-Corp we used to smoke pot, but then the smoking ban came in and it just went rubbish. Then they got closed down in October, re-opened in January and it was never the same. They shut down because the last week it ran they had 3 people there.

hilarious. i never actually went to k-corp, but those who did told me it was pretty terrible. i mean, fundamentally, i don't really get the point of a nightclub, without alcohol, in the afternoon. bizzare. even when i was fourteen or whatever i still thought it was lame.
Lol. It was good until the smoking ban, and then it just went sh!t.

Anyway, come to the sheff gig?

You'll probably recognise me n me mates. We have long hair, and will be at the front center for most of the gig (apart from the pits) bangin our heads off xD
Quote by alaskan_ninja

haha
^its unlikely i'm afraid, since a) i'll be in oxford and b) i don't listen to metal.