Alright, I'm in the market to get a new guitar soon, not something too, too expensive around $300-$400 CDN. I'm looking for something that is better then my Epiphone Les Paul Special II, which is pretty much any guitar you can get at a professional store. The Catch is that I am left handed, it narrows down my choices quite a bit. So does anyone know of any good guitars that I can order left handed? I play rock I guess (Coheed and Cambria, Rush, Iron Maiden) and am working on learning some Protest the Hero(It's going to take forever but so so worth it)

Here's what I'm considering so far:

Does anyone have any sites that I should check out?
If Gaskell Guitars will let me finance then hands down I am getting their Classic (Explorer) as it is the best left handed one on the market.

EDIT:

Oh I play rhythm guitar as well so all my parts for Protest the Hero will be Tim's which for the most part is easier then Luke's
well PTH would never play n Epi, but they would never play a washburn x10 ( my guitar, it Sucks) so i think ur gonna have to go with the Epi, unless u look up some left handed teles and stats then put some cool pickups in em or something, dunno sry lol
Current Gear:
New York Pro - 5 String Beaut
Some tom delonge green strat my friend made
Boss GT-6
Eden DC210XLT Metro Bass Combo 500W (if anyone else has this model and has any insight about it, do pm me)
Lol, it's alright, I know that PTH wouldn't play an Epi, I've seen them many times, I haven't been playing for that long, and not ready to drop a lot of money on a guitar
I have the epi lefty standard a pretty decent guitar. Never tried the Iommi SG supposed to be pretty nice. But finding a lefty in a store is next to impossible most of the time. Probably have to do the internet thing.
I've found two Dillion lefty's (both the same model) and from what I have heard about it, it is good guitar.
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260271070494&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=016#ebayphotohosting

If both those fail, I may buy this:
http://www.rondomusic.com/product769.html

I am looking for an explorer shape and from what I've heard the upper end agile's are alright
Let's stop settling for less!!! Why can't we have the same options as the righties??

Check out my petition - lefties deserve equal rights

http://www.gopetition.co.uk/online/21030.html

I'm peed off coz I can't have a gibson les paul studio in white because I'm left handed! It's discrimination and there's only one way to stop it!!
southpawguitars.net is wonderful but price may be higher than you want to spend
The Les Paul is decent. Although if you search Hard you might be able to find a used Ibanez SZ520 on ebay or craigslist or something. About the same price as an Epi, and 100x better. Schecter would also be worth checking out. They make a ton of left handed guitars.

Cort has a few decent electrics too.

Don't get the SG.

Leftys are kind of screwed in the low-mid price range. There is a ton of super cheap guitars, and a ton of super expensive ones (as my wall of guitars well demonstrates) but very little in the mid range.
I'd say the Iommi model. Much better pickups.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by RATTU
Let's stop settling for less!!! Why can't we have the same options as the righties??

Check out my petition - lefties deserve equal rights

http://www.gopetition.co.uk/online/21030.html

I'm peed off coz I can't have a gibson les paul studio in white because I'm left handed! It's discrimination and there's only one way to stop it!!

Actually there is no way to stop it especially with G----n. They are officially not making left handed guitars any more at all per several of our customers. Kevin (Designer, Gaskell Guitars)