I'm wondering if there's a free program which can take ps2 (Madden 08 Replays) and get them onto pc, and still be able to be viewed, as i wanna make a Video of some clips of stuff which i've done.

Thanks.
Nope there is no way.

You can get your saves via GameShark and all those softwares and if you do have GameShark, then go to gamefaqs.com to get them.

I dont know how to recieve PS2 game saves
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Ahh damn, i've seen loads of video's on youtube of ps2 version's of madden 08 replays and wanted to do that sort of thing :/
Quote by Ps-IAmGh0st
I'm wondering if there's a free program which can take ps2 (Madden 08 Replays) and get them onto pc, and still be able to be viewed, as i wanna make a Video of some clips of stuff which i've done.

Thanks.

You can do this with new TVs and new laptops. If you have a software like Nero which can record TV Video, then you can record them into your computer. Or you can do cam recording, which sucks :P
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
i think you can take a vcr and put a tape in and record whats on the screen. then you can convert it to a dvd and put it on the comp.

what wooftang said is basically my idea, but a dvd player instead of vcr, skipping the whole conversion step.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣