I know this is a bit like asking what's your favorite color, but I was wondering which body style is generally more popular Dreadnought or Mini-Jumbo?

I recently purchased a Seagull Entourage and have been wondering if I might have done a little better with the mini-jumbo body. Don't get me wrong, I love the guitar and it's not really uncomfortable for me to hold...but after looking at the mini-jumbo pics, I wonder if it might have been comparable in sound, but just a little easier to play. I think it's like $30 more expensive.
Dreadnoughts are the most common.
"Music is the only thing that makes sense anymore man, play it loud enough it keeps the demons at bay." - Jojo from ATU
Currently Own:
Ibanez GAX70
Peavey VYPYR 15.
Mitchell Acoustic M0100
Johnson Acoustic JG 100
Dreadnought is definitely more popular. What is better depends on what you prefer. I like Dreadnought more. The sound has always been better suited for the darker stuff that I play.
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert

Dreadnoughts are definitely more commonly seen. But usually they aren't the best for recording, since the bass tends to be boomy. Really, it just depends what kind of sound you want.

I don't see why it matters, to you specifically, which is more popular. You should just buy the guitar you personally are comfortable with.

I'm guessing you bought it from the internet?
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
Quote by slidething31
Dreadnoughts are definitely more commonly seen. But usually they aren't the best for recording, since the bass tends to be boomy. Really, it just depends what kind of sound you want.

I don't see why it matters, to you specifically, which is more popular. You should just buy the guitar you personally are comfortable with.

I'm guessing you bought it from the internet?

Well, I tried it out at a store before purchasing it. They only had the one body style on hand though. Since I'm a super newbie I'm just questioning my decision. It's a personality flaw I have....always wondering if I made the right call. But hey, it's my first guitar and for $300 it's doing me fine. I'm sure as my experience increases I'll go into a more detailed hunt somewhere down the line.
I do the same thing. If you have the dreadnought, you've made an excellent purchase. The Seagull Entourage is an incredible guitar for the price. Just be nice to it because that wood damages easily.
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert

Quote by Link.JohnIrving
I do the same thing. If you have the dreadnought, you've made an excellent purchase. The Seagull Entourage is an incredible guitar for the price. Just be nice to it because that wood damages easily.

Thanks. I figured it was delicate....since there's barely any finish on there. I really like how it sounds, even from me!