How do I make my Wah pedal into a volume control one. I have the Dunlop GCB 95 Crybaby
I did the volume control mod. Its easy.
But it doesn't work all that great IMO. It never really goes all the way down (silent).
Unless you just want a volume control and no more wah out of it (I made mine switchable).
But its not bad.

But +1 on what WtrPlyr said
It's not supposed to go all the way down. It's supposed to be used for swells. If you want a volume that goes all the way down, use your guitar's volume or amp's volume.

For those of you who are too lazy to search for the thread: Lift the negative lead (or put it on a switch) of the 4.7uF capacitor.