Alright, before you bite my head off, I did some homework and EMG sells their own 25k concentric pots [EMG actives require 25K audio taper pots to work correctly] I plan on buying 2 concentric pots and one of EMG's signal boosters. My axe has 3 drilled holes and I don't plan on drilling any more. I also did the 18V mod so there's so much going on already. What I was wondering is, how would I wire the two concentric pots, both being Volume on top, tone on the bottom for each pickup leaving the third hole for the signal booster? [Is this even possible?]
My Band

Equipment:
ESP EC-500 EMG 81/85
Mesa Boogie MK III
Marshall 1960B cab
Yes, that's perfectly possible!

Concentric pots just have two sets of three lugs stacked, so you then wire them as if you have two separate pots - if you can do a type of wiring with four individual pots, then you can do it with two concentric/stacked pots.

The only thing that might concern me, would be the diameter of the booster switch shaft - it might be 1-2mm less than a standard pot, and might need a washer between the nut and body.

Anyway, definite 'yes' to everything.
Well, right now I only have one tone and two volume. I want to change it to 2 volume, 2 tone and the afterburner I plan on purchasing. Is it possible to change the setup? I see the schematics but I don't quite know how to apply them to the concentric pots.
My Band

Equipment:
ESP EC-500 EMG 81/85
Mesa Boogie MK III
Marshall 1960B cab
Quote by IXI Streak IXI
Well, right now I only have one tone and two volume. I want to change it to 2 volume, 2 tone and the afterburner I plan on purchasing. Is it possible to change the setup? I see the schematics but I don't quite know how to apply them to the concentric pots.

Dude, take a look at this:

Follow the diagrams on the EMG website, but apply them to having the pots stacked on top of each other. The wiring is still all independent.