I had purchased a Gibson Voodoo SG a years ago, shortly after I was given another SG by my parents and it had become my main guitar. From that point my guitar was packed away in its case rarely to be played and only to be set up every year by my guitar tech over in CT to insure that it was maintained properly. The guitar was also signed my Michael Angelo Bato who happened to be at my guitar shop (if you don't want the signature on it you can use an eraser and remove it without leaving a mark).

The tone on this guitar truly is amazing, each note contains its clarity through distortion. In addition the pickups remain true to their name and truly give the guitar a distinct and powerful voicing when played with distortion. It has a darker sound in comparison to other SG's. You have an incredible range of tones from a very deep bass sound from the neck to a high tone from the bridge to everything in between (everything rock and metal). This guitar nails any tone I ever really wanted. The guitar is in perfect condition and working order ( no dings, no scratches, no nada). The guitar comes with a red python case that initially came with it. The guitar is in perfect condition like the day I purchased it.

The SG Voodoo is in a black and red theme in which everything about the guitar is done in, (from the inlays which is a red voodoo skull to the top hat knobs). The grains of the wood are also red in theme with the guitar. If you have any question just let me know I would be more than glad to answer them. I also have more pictures if you need them.

AWESOME
how much do you think it cost in sweden?
MY GEAR
Gibson:SG special faded
Behringer:???
Behringer:V-tone GM108
Laney:TF400
Drums:Trax
Dunlop:Crybaby
It's a discontinued model thats no longer produced. Do you mean how much would it cost to ship to Sweden?
Good dealings with:
Vash_08
Madsjc
jdr94
Delanoir
creativlogic
You say how good it is with distortion but whats it like without?
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
I think it sounds rather beautiful on clean as well and you can get great tones out of it on clean.
Good dealings with:
Vash_08
Madsjc
jdr94
Delanoir
creativlogic
can i have a closer pic of that signature and a pic of the front of the headstock please not saying i dont belive you just want to check thanks
Hi, I'm interested, but unless I'm mistaken you didn't include either a price or a location...

So where are you? And how much do you want for it?!
Quote by TehJermie
you can get that toneblaster stack at the cost of your dignity.

Quote by silhouettica
fine, screw the cheese sandwich if you must...

yeah sure I'll post up a pic of it when I get home today from work.
Good dealings with:
Vash_08
Madsjc
jdr94
Delanoir
creativlogic
I'm in Hastings on Hudson in NY. I was looking for like 850 for it with the case. You could always make an offer as well.
Good dealings with:
Vash_08
Madsjc
jdr94
Delanoir
creativlogic
i like the black and red verry nice... good luck with selling it whoever gets it will be happy with it!! bump!!
Thank you its appreciated. I more so am open to offers on it and anyone who wants to make one I would take into consideration.
Good dealings with:
Vash_08
Madsjc
jdr94
Delanoir
creativlogic
The 850 is just the most I would want for it. I'm open to offers
Good dealings with:
Vash_08
Madsjc
jdr94
Delanoir
creativlogic
omg taht guitar is gorgeous, bump
GEAR

VOX AC15 / AC4
Fender MIM Sunburst Strat
epiphone les paul custom in white
Yamaha FG730s
The Tweak-O fuzz pedal
those are the same pups as in my les paul classic and they are appreciably hotter than a standard gibson pup ... very good sustain and a beautiful resonance with either clean or dirty tones ... also for the clapton-woman tone it is outstanding ... very fuzzy and smooth ... great pups

just tossing in what i know about it

good luck
take care,
cormac

"The sea was red and the sky was grey
"Wondered how tomorrow could ever follow today"
-- zep
Thank you for the help.

Metallica92 what would you be willing to trade for it?
Good dealings with:
Vash_08
Madsjc
jdr94
Delanoir
creativlogic
I have decided to change the price im looking for. The first person to offer me 650 the guitar and OHSC is theirs.
bump for a nice axe that whoever buys it will love
take care,
cormac

"The sea was red and the sky was grey
"Wondered how tomorrow could ever follow today"
-- zep
im so tempted but i have like three guitars right now(two of which for sale) and not a single offer on em.
Any interest in a trade for a carvin CT6 w an original floyd rose? Im in westchester co. NY every day so local deal (try b4 u Buy!) Email me- JLC9909 at Yahoo.com
Jackson Dxmg w/dimarzios up n down
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!
Thanks, but no thanks, I'm mainly looking for money instead of any trades. Sorry!
Good dealings with:
Vash_08
Madsjc
jdr94
Delanoir
creativlogic
Quote by randyrhoadsv
is the body laquered, or can you feel the grain on the neck and body?

You can feel the grain on the neck.

I love my SG voodoo =]
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD Viper-400
Jackson RR3
Gibson SG Voodoo
Washburn Acoustic

Peavey 6505 head.
Marshall JCM200 TSL100 head.
Vader 4x12.

Maxon OD9.
Boss NS-2.