Well I bought Sperzels a while ago from daddies, locking ones for my strat. I bought the dull gold color however, and it just won't look good with the rest of the hardware. Is there a way to change the color? They won't take them back, they're special order...
"Don't panic, everything is falling neatly out of order"
- Douglas Adams
sell zem and buy zee new onez

/german

even i dont know what that was all about
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Find a shop that stocks them and ask to trade?

Are there are online places that do that? There ain't much around me besides Daddies and Guitar Center
"Don't panic, everything is falling neatly out of order"
- Douglas Adams
Quote by Otnip
Well I bought Sperzels a while ago from daddies, locking ones for my strat. I bought the dull gold color however, and it just won't look good with the rest of the hardware. Is there a way to change the color? They won't take them back, they're special order...

Email the manufacturer.
No cant change the color easy not in a way that will last any length of time. If your lucky a local non big box store might do a swap. But doubt a box box place would do an even swap. The gold hardware isnt so popular.
Really the only option at this point is to buy matching hardware and replace everything on your guitar.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...