Alright, I really feel like a noob this morning.

I've been playing (electric) guitar for close to 9 months now, and I still have absolutely no idea what the heck a Barre chord is...

Could someone enlighten me please?
You know, you're probably reading this saying "Hey, I'm bored, maybe this'll be funny?"
It's not. Too bad. No, I am not refunding you those 6 seconds of your life. So :P

like when yu play droped d and you hold down the first three strings to make a power chord thats a barre, its basically holding down more than one string with one finger
a barre chord is any chord where you use one finger to play several strings. This facilitates playing full-sounding chords without using open strings.

[355433] is a G major barre chord because you "barre" the 3rd fret with your first finger, then form the rest of the chord with your other fingers
Example:

E-5
B-5
G-6
D-7
A-7
E-5

The above chord (A major) is a barre chord. You'd use your index finger to cover all the strings on the fifth fret, and use your remaining fingers to play the other notes.
Quote by -tempest-
like when yu play droped d and you hold down the first three strings to make a power chord thats a barre, its basically holding down more than one string with one finger

what? no. thats a power chord, u said so urself.....lol
EDIT: Alright I understand now! Thanks so much for the help!
You know, you're probably reading this saying "Hey, I'm bored, maybe this'll be funny?"
It's not. Too bad. No, I am not refunding you those 6 seconds of your life. So :P