ok then pit, i've got a Fray Bentos steak and kidney pudding infront of me and on the cooking instruction its says 2 - 2 and a half minutes in a 650 watt microwave, the problem is i've got an 800 watt microwave, so how long should i cook it for?

and here is a picture of said pudding
POST FINDER
The Pudding Is A Lie!
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
800W is spread over a different spectrum to 650W and the energy dissipates at a higher distilliational frequency modulation. It'll take around 60 minutes to cook correctly.
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Quote by mattreid222
ok then pit, i've got a Fray Bentos steak and kidney pudding infront of me and on the cooking instruction its says 2 - 2 and a half minutes in a 650 watt microwave, the problem is i've got an 800 watt microwave, so how long should i cook it for?

and here is a picture of said pudding

i would rather eat a maggot infested human corpse. i hate those things they smell like dog food.
Try a minute. If it's not all the way cooked, you can always put it back in for 30 seconds or so. But if it's a minute, then you prolly won't overcook it. (Whereas there is the slight possibilty that you might if you jus throw it in for 90 seconds.) It might not be done bein cooked. But since it's a microwave and you can jus pop it back in, that's ok.
Quote by nebiru
The Pudding Is A Lie!

I think you're lie, jus like many other things are a lie. But you, my friend, definitely are a lie. And therefore, you don't exist.
Quote by Phazer
i would rather eat a maggot infested human corpse..

That can be arranged
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch