Hello people,

since I can't find people in my country to create a real band (see here if you want) I would like to create at least an online band.

The band will be melodic metal with clean voice (for now I play mostly Edguy, Sonata Arctica and Sentenced but I like any metal not too brutal and with clean voice), if anyone is interested just reply here. We will record some songs and covers just for fun, nothing special.

Voice - free spot
Guitar 1 - Poglia
Guitar 2 - captainoid
Bass - free spot
Drums - free spot
Keyboard (optional) - free spot

Thanks.
Last edited by Poglia at Aug 7, 2008,
wait. how will this work?
LTD KH-602
Schecter Hellraiser C-8
Bugera 333X
Pedalboard:
Boss TU-2, HM-2
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Crybaby From Hell
Way Huge Swollen Pickel
DeviEver: Legend of Fuzz
MXR Phase 90 Script, Carbon Copy, MC-401
Quote by MetalliKH-602
wait. how will this work?
Seriously I don't know how an online band works never tried before. Anyway, we can try to record some stuffs (I have a Line 6 Toneport GX) and then we will mix them together to create full songs. Maybe we can even write our own songs and lyrics.
Quote by captainoid
I'm interested, but I'm not exactly sparkling in the realm of lead guitar.
Want to play rhythm guitar? I can play lead but I'm not virtuos enough to play very fast sweeps and solos.
Quote by Poglia
Want to play rhythm guitar? I can play lead but I'm not virtuos enough to play very fast sweeps and solos.

Maybe switch on and off? What with the harmonizing and the trade off solos and the...awesomeness.....
Quote by captainoid
Maybe switch on and off? What with the harmonizing and the trade off solos and the...awesomeness.....
Sure I love songs with double solos and with alternate solos played first by one guitarist and then by another.
i'll sing for y'all. the only thing is....I can't quite say my r's correctly. although, you don't really notice.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
I'll play bass.

I have a studio in my house.. if that helps sway your opinion at all
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Last edited by DiveRightIn63 at Aug 14, 2008,
i'd be interested in the bass spot too.
i'd have to have the odd solo or somethin interesting now or then though.
i dont really have that much equipment for recording, but it would be possible.
i would love to have a say compositionally too.

i see there are other contenders for this spot...
hows it gonna work?