Electric guitars has Sticky: The Official Pictures of your Gear Thread

Guitar Customizing has Sticky: Guitar Customizing Gallery and The ULTIMATE painting/refinishing thread

So my question is why dont we have a Sticky, we keep making threads because of this so we can get our picture fix when we could just have a sticky for a one stop shop...

Just curious...
ya "pictures of mah rig" should be stickied.... some beautiful shizz on there.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Electric guitars has Sticky: The Official Pictures of your Gear Thread

Guitar Customizing has Sticky: Guitar Customizing Gallery and The ULTIMATE painting/refinishing thread

So my question is why dont we have a Sticky, we keep making threads because of this so we can get our picture fix when we could just have a sticky for a one stop shop...

Just curious...

You answered your own question. Electric guitars has Sticky: The Official Pictures of your Gear Thread That is where to post gear pics.
Quote by AdamDK
Electric guitars has Sticky: The Official Pictures of your Gear Thread That is where to post gear pics.

Why in the name of all things holy would we go in there?
Quote by bartdevil_metal
Yeah, do none of you leave this subforum? I poste my rig in there a few days ago.

As a matter of fact, no. I know i for one tend to stay in here. The Pit riles me up lately, and Electric Guitar is filled with even more noobs than GG&A (which to be honest, is saying a lot based on the influx of idiots in this place lately)
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
Quote by cmakkidguitar
As a matter of fact, no. Electric Guitar is filled with even more noobs than GG&A (which to be honest, is saying a lot based on the influx of idiots in this place lately)

cmak - you win.
if you ask me, i think you're all a bunch of n00bs.

mods don't like to make stickies. so maybe you can just click the EG one.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011