Page 1 of 2
How drunk have you gotten? what did you do drunk? how much did ya drink? what did ya drink? speak up mother ******!!!
I was once so wasted I used the search bar!

Seriously though I've been pretty bad. I once got completely hammered and threw up in my sleep (after throwing up before that) had I not been lying on my side I may have died. I'm not proud of this though, getting legless is alright, but completely overrated.
Quote by Danger Dan!
How drunk have you gotten? what did you do drunk? how much did ya drink? what did ya drink? speak up mother ******!!!

calm down...
IDK but whatever you used while you wrote the thread title sounds awesome.

I honestly used to drink my dad's beer when I was younger and then fill the bottles with water. He was so drunk most of the time he didn't even notice the difference.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Ive never been drunk ever. Not once. I dont drink at all. I dont even like alcohol. Its nasty. Not as nasty as waking up next to someone the morning after and having that feeling of regret. Then throwing up on their floor because your drank too much, and then to top it off, you slip in it as you try to get out of their house and have to walk 5 miles home smelling of puke and looking like death warmed up.

Nope... Nothing like that has ever happened to me. I am a good boy.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
My friends mom had something like a 4.8% blood/alcohol level (5% is lethal) and she passed out and smashed her head pretty bad, so I don't like drinking too much.

But I got drunk and high once, never again, the room was spinning and **** and the shadows were attacking me.
Rawr! I'm a dinosaur
Quote by blynd_snyper
I was once so wasted I used the search bar!

Seriously though I've been pretty bad. I once got completely hammered and threw up in my sleep (after throwing up before that) had I not been lying on my side I may have died. I'm not proud of this though, getting legless is alright, but completely overrated.

been there, done that. luckily my bud heard me choking and turned me on my side.
Quote by Guitardude19
Ive never been drunk ever. Not once. I dont drink at all. I dont even like alcohol. Its nasty. Not as nasty as waking up next to someone the morning after and having that feeling of regret. Then throwing up on their floor because your drank too much, and then to top it off, you slip in it as you try to get out of their house and have to walk 5 miles home smelling of puke and looking like death warmed up.

Nope... Nothing like that has ever happened to me. I am a good boy.

Same here. I'm a bad boy, but I don't drink.
I positively love what you did with the thread title. Awesome.

Nah, just fallen over a few times, no passing out, no sick, never. I like to think I can handle it well enough. Better than most, anyway.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by sashki
I had one dose of anaesthetic, and woke up a few hours later with no tonsils.

THE ORGAN PIRATES STRIKE AGAIN!

Once I was in America and my mom got me a Coors Light (BREWED, TO TASTE LIGHT).

Anyway next thing you know I'm totally "gee wat the hell man" and I feel down some stairs into mah basementz and stuff???!!!///11
I've never drank so much as to where I culdn't remember anything.

And I've downed a bottle and a half of SoCo at once....:-/
Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
had multiple shots of rum,washed down with tequila, washed down with beer. repeated that a few times, moved onto moonshine for a bit then went to sleep in my camping tent. woke up, had to piss, fell over pissed myself, woke up later realized i pissed myself, took my pants off, walked naked through somebody's campsite, was seen by some 12 year old, took a piss and went back to sleep
Fender 5 String Jazz Bass
Fender Precision Bass
Peavey TNT 115
EHX Bass Big Muff Pi
Daneletro Cool Cat OD V2 (excellent pedal)
Paul Reed Smith SE Custom Semi-Hollow
Peavey Classic 30
Vox V845 Classic Wah Pedal
A 70cl bottle of Jager, a dozen or so beers and a dozen more shots on an empty stomach at a party. I ended up falling through the poor girl's stairs and waking up in a river 6 miles away still wasted at midday the next day.
At another party I drunk so much so fast I was out cold slumped against the wall within half an hour of arriving (Think I bonged a litre of brandy and chugged 2 bottles of straight Campari, along with a few cans of Tennants or Tetleys)
ohai little sig.
Quote by feenxfire
I've never drank so much as to where I culdn't remember anything.

And I've downed a bottle and a half of SoCo at once....:-/

SoCo is foul.

And Jack Daniels.

Vodka is where its at, and Sambuca.. And Bulmers Pear Cider.

Not that I know what they taste like. I dont drink at all.

>_>
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
At a party.

I remember drinking:
- 4 Everclear mixes (50% Everclear, 50% soda)
- 3 vodka shots
- 3 whiskey shots

and somehow I got through a 6 pack of Heineken (I love the import stuff)

and the weirdest thing is I didn't throw up or anything...I guess I can really hold my booze?
You know, you're probably reading this saying "Hey, I'm bored, maybe this'll be funny?"
It's not. Too bad. No, I am not refunding you those 6 seconds of your life. So :P

Nothing rediculously stupid. I kissed a girl who I wasn't remotely attracted to, but she was drunk as well so it was all good.

I haven't been totally wrecked, stumbling around, dunno what I'm doing drunk.
a day of blazing non stop and downing bottles of spiced rum was enough for me i ended up puking it all back up and being half ass walked to bed where i passed out to awake to a nasty hangover the next day this and other situations close to but not as bad had previously occured
Quote by Demonikk
A 70cl bottle of Jager, a dozen or so beers and a dozen more shots on an empty stomach at a party. I ended up falling through the poor girl's stairs and waking up in a river 6 miles away still wasted at midday the next day.
At another party I drunk so much so fast I was out cold slumped against the wall within half an hour of arriving (Think I bonged a litre of brandy and chugged 2 bottles of straight Campari, along with a few cans of Tennants or Tetleys)

The first story sounds pretty exaggerated.
Drank 4-5 tins of tennents, 3-4 bottles of stella, half a bottle of bud, 3 or 4 tins of strongbow, a large bottle of rose lambrusco, and about 50cl of straight vodka.

Woke up in sick. Pot noodle sick.
i don't ever do anything spectacular when i'm drunk. i just sit my ass down and talk really loud (not belligerently though).

the worst i ever was, happened probably the first two times i drank. I just threw up and passed out. Not that bad really, compared to the next morning anyways haha.

honestly, getting drunk is overrated. i'd rather be high, not as many side effects.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Once woke up in the same bed as a girl i know.

THAT was awkward.

I also have no recollection of the night in question.
I'm looking to buy an Epi Valve Standard. If you've got one up for grabs in the Uk, PM me and let me know.
last night i was downing straight vodka, i don't even know why, it was bad **** and i never really drink, but i tried to sleep in a park with my friend then she went home and i was locked out of my house so i went and had a poo on brampton avenue, then tried to sleep next to a bus stop but got bored so went to sleep in the school across the road. it was weird.
this is my sig. there are many like it, but this is mine.

Brown Sugar
Quote by Snap017

and somehow I got through a 6 pack of Heineken (I love the import stuff)

heinekiiiiiiiiin
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
At my ex's house party I mananged to get through over a litre of vodka.
That was SO bad.
Apparently I spent a few hours in the forest next to his house, then cried for a few hours and then went and danced in the living room in only my underwear :|
I woke up in the bath with my best friend, semi naked and needing to be sick.
I don't rememeber anything about the night..which I'm quite happy about.
Argh, I was so sick and I had like a 3 day hangover.
Now I can't even smell the stuff without feeling the urge to blow chunks.
Bad times.
Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.
Quote by MetalMegaMan
heinekiiiiiiiiin

People drink that crap?

Belgian beer > Dutch beer.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by Emilyyy.
At my ex's house party I mananged to get through over a litre of vodka.
That was SO bad.
Apparently I spent a few hours in the forest next to his house, then cried for a few hours and then went and danced in the living room in only my underwear :|
I woke up in the bath with my best friend, semi naked and needing to be sick.
I don't rememeber anything about the night..which I'm quite happy about.
Argh, I was so sick and I had like a 3 day hangover.
Now I can't even smell the stuff without feeling the urge to blow chunks.
Bad times.

Too be honest, after a few shots of vodka I also seem to have the urge to throw up. That ****'s just nasty....

The weird thing is that i'm alright with other spirits...
I'm looking to buy an Epi Valve Standard. If you've got one up for grabs in the Uk, PM me and let me know.
The drunkest i've ever been was about my 4th time ever drinking. Me and a buddy thought it would be fun to split a bottle of Captain. Not a bad idea right? Well we polished off the bottle in 15 minutes. I was drunk in 17 minutes. I remember maybe 20 minutes of that night (starting from the first guzzle).

Apparently another friend drove me around alot of the night. Had to help me piss, stuck his fingers down my throat to get me to puke, i was spitting on him when he was driving me around. I puked all over my car. He then took me and my buddy to his camper where i stayed the night. I remember rolling around saying "dont let me die, dont let me die." My parents were trying to call me that morning cuz i never came home, then my girlfriend called and asked where i was. Somehow i knew and told her, next thing i know my dad rips open the door.

I stumbled out, was walking to my car, he asked if i could drive, apparently i said yes, then faceplanted into the sidewalk. Then i had a long ride home with my dad, had to mow the lawn the next morning with the world's worst hangover, then go to work after mowing the lawn. Didnt eat a thing all day til i got home, the warm food hit my stomach and i felt really buzzed still.

I've sworn off the hard stuff since.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Quote by Robdir
Too be honest, after a few shots of vodka I also seem to have the urge to throw up. That ****'s just nasty....

The weird thing is that i'm alright with other spirits...

Seriously never drink a whole bottle.
I woke up and thought I was dead :|
I pucked 3 straight times in my bed.. it was nasty.. And still slept in it.. Cause I couldnt move. I probably would of died had i not been facing down.
Quote by Emilyyy.
Seriously never drink a whole bottle.
I woke up and thought I was dead :|

A whole bottle? Why??
Quote by Robdir
A whole bottle? Why??

Just trust me, over a litre of vodka..
it's not pretty
one time on my birthday i was mixing drinks of Absolut vodka with mountain dew and at the end of the night i remember i couldnt walk but i was just sitting talking to my friends and then woke up in my camper in the morning.

i looked in the bottle the next day and there was maybe 4 shots left t of a 26. i woulda finished it too if my dad didnt take it away :|

the scariest thing that ever happened i was juiced on energy drinks though lmfao
Last edited by Tedward at Aug 7, 2008,
at my graduation party, I drank a full bottle of hot damn 100 and some other stuff...My friends said I was trying to play rock band naked
Songs
Our Song

Quote by archangels666

YOU MOTHER GET UP, come on get DOWN WITH THE BUTTSECKS!
YOU FUCKER GET UP, come on get DOWN WITH THE BUTTSECKS!
BUTTSECKS IS THE GIFT THAT HAS BEEN GIVEN TO ME!

I usually get drunk quite fast, luckily I'm able to act quite reserved when im pissed. Unlike some of my friends whose drunken antics can be found on youtube.

Most I've ever drunk would have had to been at a party, shots and a lot of beer or when I played a drinking game with people to the tenacious D movie taking a shot each time they said "rock" (we had to give up on that one fairly sharpish)
Page 1 of 2