I am the worst at guitar hero. a gay squirell is most likely more talented than i am at that game. who else sucks at that game?
you'll get better with time

but theres better things to do with your time
Sig space available, give me some praise
So, you just like making useless threads. Why dont you just make 1 thread, type all the random sh!t u want to say then shut up.
not to brag. But I RAPE guitar hero.
My sig used to be so awesome it got me banned
im ok at it
, i beat 1 2 and eighties, but i still have to beat the devil on threee.. on expert.

but its so much easier to play all of those songs on real guitar, the people who dont play real guitar dont seem to get that.

THATS A 2nd FACE PALM FOR YOU MR.DANGER DAN!
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Sucks to be you. I beat GH3 on expert a few months ago.

Haven't played it since, though.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
i suck cause ive only played it twice and on songs i know how to play on actual guitar i keep wanting to move my hand to the actual spot for the real song...
ive beaten all the guitar heros and i must say out of all of them aerosmith 80s and three are the easiset, i mean it took less time for me to beat through the fire and flames than it did to beat jordan, and if you dont believe me on beating through the fire and flames look up my gammer tag Revria on the 360. but youll just get better at the game with time, nothig more nothing less, and ive also experianced that your legato gets much cleaner when you get very good at the higher levels on GH3, albeit its only 1 string legato pulloffs, my hammer ons have much more room to grow and my strumming is ok as well when it comes to chords, i say that guitar hero will make you a very good rythme guitarist (in terms of strumming that is but chords are a different story) but if you want to expand upon it (like myself) you nned to grab a real guitar put down the controller and leanr yourself some theory and scales
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
I can play it on easy, I suck on anything higher. Can't say I give a crap though, as everyone knows, Guitar > Guitar Hero.
I don't see what the sexual orientation of a squirrel has to do with its ability to press buttons.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
I think a lot of people on this thread have been wrong to say Guitar Hero is harder than real guitar. You can become an expert at Guitar Hero in about 6 months, becoming a great guitarist in real life takes years of practice! I've been learning for three years now and i'd only consider myself to be at intermediate guitarist level (i.e. i can play stuff by The Strokes, White Stripes, quite a bit of led zep, pink floyd, wolfmother, some rodrigo y gabriela, etc).
A major reason why guitar hero is so popular is because it is easier to be good at than in reality. If i win at proevo it doesnt mean im an amazing footballer...it means i;m too lazy to go outside and play it.
I suck major balls at guitar hero, but obviously not as bad as some people

I was at the ekka all day today [Brisbane represent!] and we had a little guitar hero tournament at the Dare stand... I won, and got like 5 free bottles of iced coffee =]
Dear diary.

Today I stuffed some dolls full of dead rats I put in the blender.

I'm wondering if, maybe, there really is something wrong with me.
I'm awesome. I don't see that as positive though.
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
I have number 2 lying around somewhere...I was pretty good at it...Hangar 18 on expert kicked my ass though....the last solos were too hard
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by HuckIt
I have number 2 lying around somewhere...I was pretty good at it...Hangar 18 on expert kicked my ass though....the last solos were too hard

Argh that song was a ***** but i got it done, as well as free bird...

on to number 3...

I got bored of 3 ..
R/DedIT
The Glitch Mob

Arkasia

Tool

Quote by madbasslover
I'd pay four bucks to have those 6 balls stuffed in my mouth.
i play on expert.....i gotta tell you it takes time......guitar is way funner tho lol
Oh man, I totally forgot. The gay squirrel was the one scoring all those points.

Note to self: Only ever hire homosexual mammals when trying to beat a GH high score.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
guitar hero is for fannys. i would prefer to learn all the songs on real guitar that waist my time on a plastic "guitar".
I've got Rock Band, but I really only play drums on it.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
I am a god at Guitar Hero.
:stickpoke

Baby, if I were biscuits and you were gravy, I'd sop you up

FIGHT IGNORANCE

"I fear for my flesh, but I fear for my spirit even more..."
Quote by moe lestor
guitar hero is for fannys. i would prefer to learn all the songs on real guitar that waist my time on a plastic "guitar".

Oh, just shut up. We all know the arguments and counter-arguments, now leave it out. Jees, August 08ers are a tricky bunch.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by moe lestor

bravo here for not even a month and you jumped on your first bandwagon i bet youll also be on the synister gates sucks bandwagon as well
(<sarcastically) (<to you)
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!