i can't find em on musiciansfriend but i've heard their pretty good for the style of music i play (classic rock/blues) and wanted to check them out
dave matthews might.. just.. be.. god..

Quote by gregs1020
yes, pointing it at your head will send the sound towards your head.

it's the same with guns too, before you go testing that one.
I'm guessing you're in America, seeing as you looked at Musiciansfriend. I've been told that very few GC's carry it, right?

Any particular Orange you've got in mind?
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Oranges are not mass distributed in the US.

But ask around for dealers. Are you from Chapel Hill?
yah oranges are more local shop orientated than the big chain guitar stores in america at least, i havent really looked into geting one, i want a mesa boogie eventually or a raven stack and thankfully guitarcenter carries both, but i dont think your going to find orange quickly and when you do find it, since their kind of scarace i bet thier a little expensive (like mesa/boogies are ) so good luck getting your orange amp
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
Maybe look on Craigslist for a used one or something? If you find an Orange in the USA, chances are it'd be crazy expensive.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
They aren't bad on Ebay... there are alot of Tiny Terrors on there for about 400.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
oh that sucks i was looking into a tiny terror and i know there great amps to begin with so there not gonna be cheap anyways but how much are they probably gonna be in america?

Quote by gregs1020

tiny terrors are not that expensive and could be picked up for about $600-$700 in the US.
i've checked out a few vids on youtube of the tiny terror and it sounds good but most of these guys are insane sounding guitarists playin through sick guitars

Quote by gregs1020

Well to me, $300 for a Classic 30 is cheap. $600-$700 for anything shy of a dual quad smallblock isn't. But again, that's an opinion.
Quote by gregs1020
Well to me, $300 for a Classic 30 is cheap. $600-$700 for anything shy of a dual quad smallblock isn't. But again, that's an opinion.

well I mean relative to other Oranges.
^True. I was at Dock Woods in Fox River Grove and there was a guy bastardizing a TT. I thought of those SS v Tube threads. He made a great amp sound like absolute ars. After he was done and left, I played it. The guy at the counter thanked me, it seems that both of us wanted to make sure it wasn't the amp...