okay so ive been choosing between guitars for AAAAAGES, and ive finally narrowed it down to two choices.

the ibanez ict700
http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/75440

or the jackson rr3
http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/1254

i play rock ,metal, alt. rock, modern rock (such as muse) etc. etc. my amp is CRAP, but i dont want a new one just yet, ive got that coveredddd for later in the year.

so..opinions?

thanks
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
obviously the Ibanez
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
How much i like Jacksons, i think id choose the ibanez, due to its neckthrough.
But they are both excellent guitars. I like the Jackson pickups better than the ibanez' ones. But pickups are easy to replace. Necks arent.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
why are you listening to people on a forum tell you. you could order the guitar and hate it, and for the rest of your life, you never played the other, but secretly it was your dream guitar.

go play them for yourself.
neither. both shapes are as ugly as f*ck.

you asked for opinions, and i gave you one.

go play them both. we cant choose your life for you.
The Ibanez will be easier to play sitting down with, and also has a neck-thru design for added sustain.

The Jackson, on the other hand, is an awkward V-shape that will be difficult to play in any position, and also has a bolt-on neck, limiting your sustain slightly.

But before you make a decision, go to a guitar store and try them both out, if possible. If there are no guitar stores in your general vicinity, go on Harmony Central and check out the reviews for both guitars.
Signature? What's a signature?

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the house burnt down
pics coming soon!
<.<
>,>

Quote by metalscott76
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best theory lesson EVER!
ive tried them both.

i like them both.

i cant choose!
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
definitely, jackson

i VERY badly want that axe, its very good
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
Quote by Hoodoo Child
ive tried them both.

i like them both.

i cant choose!

make up your own mind or youll screw yourself over. you need to judge for yourself.
If it were my own choice I'd go for the Ibanez and get a better Rhoads like the RR5. Both are very different guitars though.
The major difference is the bridge, The Jackson has a floyd while the Ibanez has a hard-tail. It really should come down to that between them. The difference between the pickups isn;t that big and the neck through doesn't give that much more sustain than the bolt on. You can hear the difference in sustain but it isn't that big.
Quote by AlongcameFred
If it were my own choice I'd go for the Ibanez and get a better Rhoads like the RR5. Both are very different guitars though.
The major difference is the bridge, The Jackson has a floyd while the Ibanez has a hard-tail. It really should come down to that between them. The difference between the pickups isn;t that big and the neck through doesn't give that much more sustain than the bolt on. You can hear the difference in sustain but it isn't that big.

THANK YOU. your probably the first person to ever say that, and i 100% agree! i had a carvin and it barely added any sustain.
go with the ibanez. Its looks more apealing in my opinion, unless u like the other more. and the ibanez comes with a case and leather strap. either way you're gonna get a sick guitar
Quote by SiegeCrew
THANK YOU. your probably the first person to ever say that, and i 100% agree! i had a carvin and it barely added any sustain.

Neckthru isnt only good for sustain. I prefer it, just because of the improved upper fret access. Its way better.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Quote by LP_CL
Neckthru isnt only good for sustain. I prefer it, just because of the improved upper fret access. Its way better.

i didnt think it improved the access that much. but i think that the joint felt better on my hand. it didnt feel like a bruise like when your playing a sharp bolt on for a while.
^it does, certainly if you compare it to Jackson/fender's high heel bolt on neckjoints.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Actually,not that this matters, but a bolt-on has more sustain that a neck-thru or set neck. There was a thread on it a little while ago. But the human ear can't distinguish the difference anyway.

Also, LP_CL your sig is extra hilarious if you read his new thread!
Quote by DardoBoy
I LOVE YOU

Member #29 of the I Love Hayley Williams Club PM Gibson_SG_uzr55 to join
is it not obvious that it should come down to the difference in the bridges?

both guitars seem awesome. althow ive never played the ibanez.
Bazza

Epiphone Les Paul Special ll w/ an SD Dimebucker and a Dean Zebra neck pup
Bugera 333xl Head
Bugera 412-bk Cab
Roland Cube 15
Behringer Hell Babe Wah
Dan Electro tuna-melt
EHX Metal Muff

Bugera Lover!